Chapter 9

Chapter 9.
.
Mfundo POV
.
Next morning I woke up with so much determination that I was leaving. I checked for any available flights but only found one for tomorrow which meant I just had to avoid Drew and thank God he didn’t sleep in this room last night. I decided to take a bath and made my way downstairs to the dining area and I saw everybody was already seated enjoying breakfast. My eyes met Drew’s but I quickly moved them from him and took a seat next to Amanda. I decided to concentrate on my phone.

“No good morning or nothing?” Trell spoke and I raised my eyes to him to tell him where to get off but Amanda spoke up first. “Fuck off Trell!” She spat and I gave her a brief look and she gave me a small smile. I know she knows how I was feeling. I won’t lie I just wanted to cry in her arms and let her tell me where to get off. I needed her so much. She held my hand as a sign to tell me she’s here for me and I found myself squeezing her hand back.

“Mfundo and Drew. I’m really sorry. I didn’t think this through.” Lwazi apologized but I didn’t say a thing to her. I just looked down on my phone. I texted my grandma telling her about everything that has happened but instead of her telling me to come back she said I mustn’t be a coward. I must face Drew and stand tall so he’ll know I didn’t care about him anymore but that was just a lie. I still cared so much about him. I loved him so much.

“Breakfast is served.” This cheerful lady served us. She wasn't here last night when we got hete. I couldn’t miss how she eyed Drew and I found myself flaring my nose when Drew entertained her. Shameful man. He is married but still flirting with women like he is single. Cheater

“Idiot” I huffed lowly stuffing my food as he touched this girl's hand.
..

Drew’s POV
.
I saw how Mfundo kept getting pissed whenever Betty entered the room because of how she kept flirting with me and I won’t lie deep down I was glad that she still had feelings for me because I know I still have feeling for her. I shouldn’t have married Kim. I took it too far and married Kim to hurt her  but I know I would have stayed married to Kim had Trell and Lwazi decided to mind their own business but no they had to play Cupid and now I knew that Mfundo didn’t need to leave without me. I needed her and damn I have a lot to fix cause my emotional ass done messed up in the last few months.

“I found a flight for tomorrow so I should be out of your hair soon.” She spoke making everybody quiet down in the table and that’s when I realized she was talking to me so I nodded and acted like I was cool when deep down I didn’t want her to leave.

“So we’re going sight seeing after breakfast, you coming right?” Lwazi said excitedly looking at her but Mfundo stood up and just left the table.

“She’ll come around.” Trell said comforting Lwazi who was all sad now. “What about you Drew, you’re coming?” I shook my head. I needed to talk to Mfundo so I was glad they were all going out. “I’m also not feeling it.” Priya said touching her head like she’s sick or something but I didn’t pay her any attention.

“Wee forget it. You are coming with us.” Karen said in a bored tone and I didn’t even want to know what was that about.
.
After breakfast Everybody indeed left for their tour of New York and I decided to go over to the room that I’m suppose to be sharing with Mfundo. I decided to knock and she opened up after a minute or so.

“What do you want?” She flared her nose clearly showing she was still upset with me. “I slept on the couch yesterday so I just want to take a nap.” I said and I saw her debate with herself for sometime before she walked away from the door and I guess that was her way of saying come in. I walked in my eyes never left her body and I found myself remembering all the times I had my lips all over her body. The time I would kiss her soft lips. I found myself walking closer, it was like her scent just kept pulling me to her and I couldn’t control my feet. “Your room is that side.” She turned around only for her to stumble on my chest, I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist. There was silence for a good minute.