𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬

        WHEN GEMMA WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING, she heard a commotion coming from downstairs. Tatum was already awake and packing her stuff into the backpack she brought with her.

"Hey, Tay..." Gemma says, confused "what are you doing?"

"I gotta leave, Gem." Tatum sighs "My parents are asking about me, you know them. Jenna is running out of excuses."

"What if you told them you came here with me?" Gemma suggests, sitting on the edge of the bed.

   Tatum shakes her head and looks at her friend.

"You should come back with me." the redhead says "It's not your shit to deal with, Jenna was right. This family is complicated and they are sucking you right into their mess again."

"Tatum, that's not fair, they are my friends." Gemma says frustrated "Look, I know what you think about Conrad, but I'm not here only for him. Jeremiah, Belly and Steven are also suffering."

"You're too nice for your own good, Gem." Tatum sits next to her friend and the girls hug "Don't let him play with your heart again, you hear me?" the girl says firmly, looking at her blonde friend. "I'm one call away."

"I love you Tay."

"I love you too Gems."

   When the girls make their way downstairs, they bump into a distressed Conrad, who frowns looking at the girls and the bag in their hands. Reaching the kitchen they find Jeremiah, Belly and an unknown person there.

"I guess it was a turbulent morning already." Tatum whispers.

"Hi guys, is everything okay?" Gemma asks, looking between Jeremiah and Belly.

"Never better." the boy says teasingly "Oh, let me introduce you guys. Gemma, Tatum, this is our cousin Skye."

   The trio awkwardly waved.

"Umm.. we came here so I can say goodbye." Tatum says quietly.

"Wait.. you're leaving?" Belly asks, but her eyes are on Gemma.

"I'm not, she is." the blonde girl says "You're not getting away from me that easily Bells."

   After saying her goodbyes to Tatum and promising her she would text her all the time. Gemma made her way inside and when she found a tote bag with some new clothes and a "enjoy" card in it, she could actually kiss Taylor at that exact moment.

   Choosing a blue straight neck bikini top and a high waisted white jeans short, putting a white opened button up on top, the girl started to make her way to the corridors that would take her downstairs and she ended up bumping on Aunt Julia and Steven at the same time.