•Canteen•Hendery•

It was your second year of high school, meaning your second lonely year.
Little did you know, that would change.
                                      <3
It was another boring day, and you entered the canteen looking for somewhere to sit.
You look around and see everyone looking at you and laughing.
The canteen was full, and no one likes you. You have no idea why but you just had to leave it with that.
You're about to go and eat on the roof of the school for another lonely lunch.

Suddenly, your bully, Hendery, approached you and took your hand. "Hendery, let me go! I'm not in the mood today!" You cried
He dragged you towards an empty table, and he made you sit beside him. He sat down and gave you his lunch plate. "Want some?!" He asked noticing that you didn't have anything to eat.

You hesitated at first but nodded because your stomach was starving. He took a piece of his muffin and fed you some.
Why was he suddenly being so nice?
"Make yourself comfortable, you'll be sitting with me every lunch now," he smiles at you.

"Yo, Hendery, who is this pretty girl?" One of Hendery's friends said "She's my girlfriend," Hendery says, making you choke on your food.
Hendery laughs patting your back. "Well, you're lucky bro, she's a hottie," another one of his friends says, then they walk away leaving you speechless.

I'm a hottie?!

"What was that about?" You ask, "What?" He says I'm acting dumb. "You said I was your girl friend!" You yell, hitting his chest, "I know you like me right? Besides, I wanna try having a girlfriend." Hendery says, holding your hands, "So I'm your doll?"  You looked at him shocked, "Answer my first question, baby." He said, making you blush, "I-I don't like you!" You stutter, standing up. "Don't make yourself look stupid,  you know I don't like liars." He smirks at you, looking at you from up to down.
"Whatever! If you're going to use me, I'm leaving," you say, running away.
"See you after school, I love you Y/N!" Hendery yells, gaining everyone's attention.

Gosh, I hate him.

————————————————————————
Who's ur guys biases in NCT?!