I'm dying - oscar and lando

NARRATOR POV

"Where are you going bae?." Oscar asking with a soft voice and warm smile, lando look at oscar with a lazy face and just give a sighed.

"I'm gonna go meet carlos stay here." Lando said to his boyfriend that also his teammate, oscar silent for a moment then give a bittersmile to lando.

"Yeah sure, i love you be careful sweethearts." Oscar said trying to hide his sadness, lando just nodded his head and go to ferrari garage.

Oscar didn't know what is lando and carlos relationship is either a bestfriend or brotherhood but he believe that lando won't cheated on.

Oscar remember a week before when he let lando take his virginity that lando said he love oscar so bad, oscar now feel dizzy and couldn't breath.

Oscar walk to his driving room and lock the door, he let himself fall to the bed in the room he think sleep might help but it didn't work anyway.

Oscar woke up and thinking that he may wrote something for lando in paper so after race he could give lando the paper that full of stupid love word.

Oscar than smiling when he remember that he has a pen and paper so he take the paper and pen from somewhere near there, little that oscar don't know.

Lando is cheated with carlos but oscar didn't know that and all oscar thought is they have bestfriend bound like him and logan, oscar wrote everything on his mind after the writing he left the paper in the table.

But still the sadness in his heart keep making him uncomfortable, all he want now is crying but he can't because he had race like 1hour later.

But after a moment oscar thinking something negative like lando might have other relationship, logan and fred didn't trust him, or maybe Robert that hate him secretly.

All stupid thoughts keep walking through his mind, oscar than crying well he think this is wrong cause he was crying before race.

For couple minutes of crying oscar squeeze his shirt and mumbled some word's to comfort himself, oscar shut his eyes let all the tears down his cheek.

Most of the time his pale cheek always red or pink in front of lando or when he was happy, now the cheek become red because the hot tears that drooling over his cheek.

"he love me i belive that please stop." Oscar said with a soft and sad voice, after say that oscar trying to wipe away his tears.

Oscar get away from his driving room, oscar warm up like usually he use to do but now is kinda early because he was trying to make himself busy not to thinking what he think.

When oscar see lando oscar want to come up and chatting and give a small kiss but oscar didn't do it because he scared that it's gonna make lando on badmood.

After a warm up oscar use his fireproof suit and all his things, after a couple minutes of brifing both of the McLaren driver get in their car.

'Don't fucked this up ok? I belive in you' that was a word that lando said to oscar and oscar belive in that too.

Oscar start at p10 and lando at p7, when the race start oscar didn't put too much pressure on the car but  yet still fast.

When oscar trying to focus oscar could see the ferrari car was in front of him with lando car, now oscar couldn't think straight.

Oscar was breath heavily his heart was shattered and broke into pieces, oscar could feel something not really right for a moment.

After a couple lap oscar could feel a hot wind from his back when he trying to see it he's engine was on fire, because of panic he talk in a radio.