thats a horrible idea, nishiki!

He didn't know why. He just wanted to. Maybe his rebellion stage came late, or maybe his brain just wanted to try something new, but suddenly, nishiki wanted to bleach his hair.
but before that, he wanted his friends opinions. So over a cup of coffee, with his friends, he said it.

"I want to bleach my hair."

"WHAT?!" Nishiki flinched at toukas unexpected reaction, while touka stared im horror.

"What do you mean 'what', I just said I wanted to go blond!-" He retorted, glaring daggers into her soul. "Thats the thing, blond totally doesn't suit you! it's a horrible idea, Nishiki." she answered back, a small grin of disapproval on her face.

"What- seriously? I bet I'd rock blond hair!" He said, running his fingers through his hair, making hinami giggle. "What- Whats so funny??"

"No, no, she's right... I don't think- No, none of us think blond suits you.." hinami said, covering her mouth with her hand attempting to hide her grin, speaking for everyone. "Oh come on! I'm going blond whether you like it or not. If I think it'll look good, it'll look good. trust me!" He argued, making everyone laugh. Though that slowly died down as they realized he's serious. like, dead serious.

"What.. You can't be serious," kaneki said, making nishiki snicker a little at his lisp, "it wont look good. trust me." he continued, crossing his arms.

"Nope, not listening. I'm going full blond and you can't stop me!-"

"full blond!? you're joking, right?" touka interrupts, a look of genuine fear on her face. "You can't be serious! I mean- highlights are understandable, but full blond?? you can't!" she yelled out, voice trembling a little, none of them know if it's from genuine horror or from trying not to burst out laughing.

"I agree, though I think you're overdoing this a little.. I mean his natural hair colors pretty close to a shade of blond.. I think." kaneki said, sort of side-eyeing touka.
"Nonono, seriously, I'm genuinely scared at the thought of blond nishiki." she stated matter of factly, before turning back to nishiki.

"Seriously though, you can't! you'd look so ugly." she pleaded, only for nishiki to stand up and say he's going to buy some stuff so he could bleach his hair. before he could reach for the doorknob, touka suddenly stood in front of him, blocking the way.

"Nishiki I'm serious! blond seriously doesn't suit you!" she says, making hinami laugh at her desprate attempts at getting nishiki to not bleach his hair. "I'm bleaching it whether you like it or not! we'll find out if it's bad or good on me when I actually go blond." he simply stated, right before touka literally gets on her knees and continues begging him not to do it.

"What- touka?!"
"You can't! Nishiki I'll do anything, I'll let you do anything, Just dont bleach your hair!" She pleads, clasping her hands together, looking up at him like he's some intimidating godly being.

After around thirty minutes of begging from touka and laughter from hinami and kaneki, he decided against it. Just to get them to shut up.

He was glad he didn't do it though, 'cause now that he's thought about it... It totally doesn't suit him..