friends

Friends are really important for some people (like me) and I need friends mostly because I deal with a lot of bullying and I need support and they are just there when you need someone. But some friends aren't like that. I had a friend who I was friends with from kindergarten to I think second grade. We always joked around and promised we would never leave each other no matter what, we always hung out at recess and ate at the same table for lunch everyday. She left me for someone who isn't even half as good as me. That person that she became friends with was a liar, they were manipulative, and they were rude. My sister was actually best friends with them. My sister and them always hung out together. and they told my friend that they were lonely and had no one to care about them, and just like that my friend slowly stopped hanging out with me and talking with me. That person forced my friend to not talk to me and I don't get how my friend could even leave me. I moved away and never saw either of them ever since. Not like I want to though.

I had another friend, (after I moved away) everyone in our class always knew that if we could pick someone for maybe a group project or to hang out with, we would pick each other. We usually got separated because we hung out so much and the teachers didn't trust us. That friend started hanging out with my other friend. They always chose each other for group projects. They always hung out together. And now they've become more distant. They never really talk to me or hang out with me anymore.