Part 18😝

Four year timeskip?😍

Neteyam's pov:

"No- Ao'nung. You'll hurt your self." I looked at him sternly. Crossing my arms and tilting my head to the left to show I was serious.

Ao'nung was being his normal dumb self- and decided to climb some tree on the island we just entered.

We went for a ride, and went out far, so we found this island and are exploring it now.

As always- Nung Managed to slip and bust his shit.

I watched in disappointment as he slid down the side of the tree, and got up off the floor, with his side all scraped up, bleeding.

"Seriously." I deadpanned, walking over to him and rolling my eyes.

"Oopsiessss..." he laughed nervously in pain.

"I told you, didn't i? But you never listen." I poked the wound and he flinched.

"Yeah... sorry..." he kissed the side of my head as I grabbed out a bandage and gel from my bag.

"Mmhm." I sat on my knees and brought him down to his.

I rubbed it on his chest and wrapped it.

"Thanks my myyy loveeee~" he hung his arms around my neck and kissed my face a lot.

"Yeah.." I ignored him and kissed his lips, before putting the rings away and walking with him farther.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to the shore and there where two figures moving.

I watched in confusion and I walked closer.

"Navi...?" I whispered and turned to Ao'nung.

He looked at me in confusion and nodded slowly.

There was an young Navi- with what seemed to be a baby, with it?

"Should we help them? Where are their parents?" He asked in genuine concern and I nodded as we walked over.

The older one was wrapping the little one to it's chest, and when it heard us apraching, it freezed.

"Hello..." I whispered and smiled.

"Who are you.." they child backed away in fear, grabbing it's sibling and moving carefully.

"I'm Neteyam, this is Ao'nung, do you need help? Where are your parents?" I asked, crouching, and sitting so they wouldn't feel threatened.

"We are from the reef clan, and came to help." Ao'nung followed. Sitting next to me and smiling too.

The little Navi looked to it's right and so did we.

There was no one.

"My-my, mommy... is gone..." they looked down, and my heart sank.

There was a bag and a small fire going.

Cloth on the sand, by food, that looked like a sash.

Ao'nung looked into my eyes and I tried not to think of what might have happened.

"What do you mean..?" I asked, looking directly into his eyes, and he looked down.

"The viper wolf took her." He spoke sadly.

"I'm- I'm so sorry... is your village- or clan around? Do you-"

"No, we left the clan. They didn't like mommy." He said, adjusting his sibling in his arms and looking at us.

"I see, are you alright? Are you two hungry? Hurt? Tired?" I moved closer, and he didn't seem to mind.

"I'm tired... Amanti May be hungry, but i Don't know what he eats." He offered the baby to me and I took it into my arms.