Authors note and character info

Like everyone else it seems I have fallen in love with Miguel O'Hara. I've also had this OC for a long time but didn't have her own story to add her too until the Spiderverse came out. So why not add her. She belongs to the Ultimate Spiderman series (feel to ask about her backstory because I'm not sure how much I'll go into it.) Her story takes place after the show ends so it won't follow that plot nor not much of the new movie's plot as well. It will eventually but not sure how yet. I haven't put too much idea in the plot yet so it will be slowy developed. So now her is some background of Liza Pierce and a picture of her suit (as of right now)

Superhero name: Fire Wing

Powers and abilities:

· Light manipulation: Can manipulate lights with her hands and makeup weapons out of light and heat.

· Fire manipulation: Can manipulate fire and heat and is fireproof.

· Heat resistance: Can resist heat and absorb it (and light) to regenerate her weapons.

· Super strength

· Healing

· After venom and Peter Parker DNA mixed with her: After Venom tries to bond with Liza her mutated DNA of the phoenix mixes with venoms DNA and the only way to stabilize her to make an antidote out of peter's spider DNA leaving her with spider-like powers.

· Makes organic webs and can make lava like ropes of webbing to melt objects.

· Can stick to walls.

Feel free to give me any ideas on plot, I'm willing to write anything. This story also includes smut so if ya'll aren't ok with I'll try to put a reminder so you can skip.