𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 //𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐱 𝐀𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭

The rest of amp went on vacation leaving davis and agent alone.What do they do?
____
I woke up in a cold sweat.I grab my phone and check the time. 9:45. Damn wtf, why am I up so early.I get up and put on some purple basketball shorts and a black tee.I head down stairs and go straight to the cabinets.I grab a bowl and go to the fridge.
"Hi agent"
I jumped a little not expecting a voice.
"Damn nigga you scared me" I said holding my heart
he just chuckled and went back to looking at the tv.
I turn red. Why tf am I blushing? it's just davis.
I shake it off and go over and grab some fruit loops and make my way to the couch,where davis was sitting.I take a bite of my cereal and look over at him.
He's just staring at the tv yet he looks so beautiful,the way his lips are perfectly puckered,the way his skin glows,the way he always has a small smile no matter what,the way his eye-
i'm quickly caught off guard by a laughing davis
"Take a picture it'll last longer" he says
he has the sweetest mf laugh ever.
"Nigga ain't nobody looking at you"
I say, quickly averting my eyes to the big screen playing a netflix movie. He laughs and leans back into the couch making himself more comfortable.
____
I'm chilling on my phone watching some youtube when Davis texts me.
"Come to my room" I read
my breath hitched. Idk why but i'm kind of nervous to go.I put on some slides and make my way to his room.
I open the door to see a shirtless Davis. I feel my cheeks burning up and I quickly turn around.
"Oh sorry agent"he says
I turn around to see Davis staring right at me.
"W-what did you need"I stuttered
WHY DID I STUTTER?I looked down embarrassed
I hear him let out a laugh, by then I look up at him.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me"He said while looking at himself at the mirror.He looks over at me giving me a small smile.
"Yea sure bro" I say and get my ass OUT of his room.While I walk to the living room I can't help but think of his small smile,and his sweet laugh.Idk why i'm feeling this way,he's always just been a friend to me.I go and sit in the couch and keep thinking about my thoughts.I was so lost I didn't hear Davis coming.
"You ready?"
____
"Nigga,what mf mall is this"I say
He laughs and walks inside.We go to a bunch of stores,him trying on millions of shirts and all that good stuff.I'm walking next to him and i can hear his stomach growling,he looks over at me to see if I heard but I pretend I didn't.
"Yo let's go eat"I say
From the corner of my eye I can see him smile.
That shit made my day already.
We head over to the food courts and we get in lines.After we got our food,we went and sat and just talked about some upcoming streams we were thinking about.Tbh the whole time I was just watching his lips and how heavenly they move. After a while we finish up our food and we head over to pay, he takes out his card and instead I hand mine to the cashier.
He looks up at me so confused.
"Why are you paying?"he asks
I smile
"Because I want to"I say grabbing my card and walking away.
___
Me and Davis are on his bed just on our phones.I look over and I see his thighs,they're so perfect for no reason.They look so soft and squishy.Curious I go over and place my hand on his thigh.I look up and I see he turned red,he looks over at me and i slightly smile and go back to watching my phone.
"W-what are you doing Agent" he says
I look over and smile at him
"I'm holding your thigh"
He blushes and it's like my head moved on it's own.
I feel myself inching close and closer to him until we just..
Kiss
I tore a part the kiss and quickly started apologizing
"Davis im so sorry nigga idk what came over m-"
He cuts me off
"Shut up"
he grabs the back of my neck and kisses me more passionately.We pull out of the kiss just smiling
"So you wanna watch something"he says
I get closer to him and put my head on his shoulder
"Sure" i say
I could get used to this.