1

both cobra and the academy is were going from stop to stop on tour. bus to bus, sometimes a hotel here and there. gabe would always hang out with william every time they could while one of them wasnt playing, or when they had extra time to at least say a quick hi in passing. 

he couldnt live like that much longer. he checked when the next date theyd all have hotel rooms would be and to his surprise, it was the next date in Indianapolis. awesome. after TAI's set gabe was waiting side stage for william like he always did. he loved to see a sweaty, adrenaline filled, smiley bill right after performing, strutting off the stage right over to him. after the last song, william quickly smiled a big toothy grin and threw his arms around gabes neck as he exited tje stage and went down a small flight of stairs, 

"wasnt that awesome?!" 

"yes you did so amazing. i love watching you guys, will."

this made the skinny lead singer's guard come down and he softly smiled, displaying his long eyelashes while looking up at gabe, knowing he meant it. he went immediately back to hugging gabe though, no time for being soft when you could be wrapping your arms and now legs around gabe saporta. gabe supported williams legs as he jumped up to be held. 

"this is how youre playing it now?" you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"im excited. dont get in your head too much, gabanti." followed by an eyeroll, bill jumped down out of gabes arms and motioned for the two to walk out to the backstage area. 

all of the other guys from TAI were headed to get food it sounded like, gabe wasnt really paying attention but he could tell sisky and mike were trying to convince william to go somewhere. 

"come on bill!! we're all gonna go somewhere and sit down and eat for onceeee". sisky added a whine to his voice, and shined some puppy dog eyes at his bandmate.

"sisky i told you, i never get to hangout with gabe one on one. it'll be nice to get to talk to my best friend for once for more than five minutes. the next time you guys go out i'll come with i promise." 

"you are a party pooper." mike frowned at both sisky and bill. 

"too busy k-i-s-s-i-n-g ing with gabe to eat with us!" 

"hey! i am not doing that. we're JUST friends, mike." 

"yeah because the way gabe is looking at you right now definitely shouts 'friend'."

"you two are idiots. go get food."

to bills surprise when he turned around, gabe was staring in a downward direction and shot his eyes back up as soon as their eyes locked. 

"were you staring at my ass?" he said in a half joking half 'what the fuck?' tone. 

"if you dont want me staring, maybe dont wear such slutty jeans!" gabe laughed as he lightly threw a punch at william. 

the two walked back to the TAI bus to hangout for a bit since all the other guys were gone. the two never got one on one time anymore, and it was definitely needed. gabe was incredibly affectionate with bill no matter where they were, the two had such a deep connection and everyone else knew that so no one questioned it on tour. no one questioned when at rest stops gabe would just exclaim "we're taking bill!" and they wouldnt see him until the next morning, still attached at the hip to gabe. 

gabe dramatically dropped onto the couch in the living room area of the bus and scoundrel'd for the remote. 

"did butcher hide the remote or something?"

"youre sitting on it." bill reached over under gabes thigh and pushed him to the side. low and behold, the remote appears. and so does a 'told you so' grin on bills face.