Chapter Nineteen: Don't Make A Mistake

A/N: Chapter includes foul language and possibly disturbing thoughts. 

Jungwon was trying his best not to panic as he sat silently across the table from Dohyun. Dohyun wasn't looking at him, instead he was scrolling on his phone.

It was the glances that were making Jungwon so uneasy. The silence he knew would come to an end soon, and he didn't think he was going to enjoy whatever the topic of speech was.

Dohyun sighed and placed his phone face-down on the table before looking up at Jungwon.

"You think I wouldn't notice the awkwardness within the team?" he asks. Jungwon stared down at his hands.

"I'm sorry...sir." Jungwon says.

"Do you mind telling me what's going on?"

Jungwon shrugs.

"I think it's because of the strange text Heeseung received..." Jungwon lies, "we're all a little on edge."

Dohyun nods, seemingly believing it.

"That's what we're here to talk about." he says. Jungwon raised his eyes and lifted his eyebrows in question.

"As you know, we're taking it very seriously. It's already been confirmed to be real, and the police assure that they've almost cracked it...meaning whoever sent it will be caught soon. Maybe it's nothing sinister, but the police still want to question them."

Jungwon nodded slowly but his heart raced a little bit. If it was serious enough for the police to be involved...then there was a possibility it was dangerous. Dohyun reached over the table and gripped Jungwon's hand lighty.

"You're a wonderful leader, Jungwon. Your members trust you, but you're allowed to be worried." He says quietly.

"But I can assure you that this is not something you need to think about. It's already taken care of." Dohyun assures.

"Is the one who sent the message caught?" Jungwon asks.

"...not yet." Dohyun admits. Jungwon sighs and runs his hands through his hair before standing.

"Then how is it not something to worry about? Until they are caught, we're not one hundred percent safe."

"You are safe, I promise." Dohyun also stands, trying to calm Jungwon before he loses it, "Security has been heightened in case of emergency...there's no way anything bad can happen to you guys, okay?"

Jungwon looks back and forth between Dohyun's eyes before sighing again and looking away.