Not Really Going Home

[At Hogsmeade station, students are walking around, getting in the train.]

Hagrid: Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on, hurry up.

[Harry hands Hedwig to a train man and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets on the train.]

Hermione: Come on, Harry.

Harry: One minute. [He walks over to Hagrid]

Hagrid: Thought you were leaving without saying goodbye, didja? [Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry.] This is fer you.

[Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him as a baby with his parents and Stephanie. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles.]

Harry: Thanks, Hagrid. [Shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.]

Hagrid: Oh. Go on. On with you. On with you now. [Harry lets go] Oh, listen, Harry. If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his.

Harry: But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that.

Hagrid: I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh? [chuckle] Off you go.

[Harry walks away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.]

Hermione: Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?

Harry: I'm not going home. Not really.

[They get in the compartment where Stephanie is already at, Spock on her lap as she smiles at them.]

Stephanie: I have good news Harry, Dumbledore has given me permission to come get you from the Dursleys on your birthday! You'll be spending it with me back in America before we have to come back here for school.

[Harry jumps up and hugs Stephanie close, a few tears falling from his eyes as Hermione and Ron watch with smiles.]

Harry: I am glad you are back, Steph.

Stephanie: So am I Harry....so am I.

[As the train starts to leave and the camera pans up over the whole scene, Harry waves out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students as the camera pans far back, then the credits begin.]

Everyone clapped as the movie ended and the tables and benches were removed as everyone stood up. 

"We will meet back here in the morning, good night to you all." Dumbledore said and they left.

"Wait...what about you guys?" Stephanie asked the Autobots as they followed her out of the Great Hall.

"Primus has some sort of power over us to keep us in these forms for now." Optimus said as they came to a stop in front of a painting of the night sky where two deer, one stag and one doe, a smaller stag, a black dog, and a wolf were all playing in the fields while a Thunderbird soared overhead.

"Maximum Overdrive." Stephanie said with a smirk sent to Optimus and the door opened and she and the Autobots walked in and they were in awe of the room. 

"Optimus was the only one who saw this...but this is my room when I am not acting as counselor to students." Stephanie said as she waved her arms about the room. It was decorated in the colors of the four houses, though Gryffindor was the prominent house. 

"Through those doors are extra bedrooms with enough beds for you guys, my room is right across the room, over here." Stephanie said as she pointed to the different rooms. 

"I think we should indeed retire for the night." Optimus said and he watched as his team went into the other room before following Stephanie to hers. Stephanie had already changed into her sleep wear and was laying in bed with a sad smile on her face. Optimus used his holoform ability to change clothes and changed into something akin to sleepwear before climbing into bed and holding Stephanie close, her head resting over his spark. 

"Good night, Stephanie...," Optimus said with a smile.

"Good night, Optimus." Stephanie mumbled back before closing her eyes and sleeping.

All across the castle, everyone was sleeping, having dreams of the past events they just witnessed.