Chapter 42

The chapter contains 18+ content

Skylar's POV

"Excuse me Mrs. Walker" Zach wrapped his arms around my waist "Care to share a dance with me ?"

"We just danced hubby" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. It's officially been few hours since we were announced husband and wife and everyone is enjoying a lot, dancing, eating, drinking and so on. After the cake cutting and dancing we got busy meeting our guests and finally we're free, some of the guests left some are still around, our parents are busy attending people too one of my brother is taking care of Katie while one is flirting around and I forgot to mention I danced with both of my dads it was fun and Zach danced with Katie and even Connor did, Katie and him were looking so cute together "where's our daughter?"

"She's dancing with Brian dude didn't had any date with him" he scrunched his nose and nodded

"True" I nodded "let's dance" I holded his left hand, I looked at the ring shining in his hand it's looking so beautiful he's officially mine.

"Wait" he said and disappeared and after a minute he reappeared "I requested DJ to play something special" he grinned and holded my hand tightly

"Which song ?"

"Our favorite" he shrugged and led me to the dance floor. I saw many couples some are Zach dad's friends or his relatives but mom and Richy catched my eyes they're looking so cute dancing together, I'm happy that mom left dad and married him because in the end love is the most important thing. Even Justin brought Ciara as his date and they look so in love and Lily and Trevor, John and Lexi, Brandon and Liam they all are so in love.

"They look cute" he smiled at my parents and wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck and buried my head in his chest in few seconds the song he requested played and a smile tugged on our lips A thousand years by Christina perri " I have loved you for a thousands years and I'll love you for a thousand more" he whispered and leaned in to kiss me deeply and beautifully, it was soo sweet like our lips are made for each other. After we pulled away I again buried my head in his chest.

At that moment everything disappeared it was just us and I loved that feeling, its true I have loved him for a thousand years and I'll love him for a thousands more
Zach was never my first love but he's my true love, he'll always be.....

***

"Zach please put me down" I chuckled and he gripped my waist tightly. He's carrying me to our room in his arms and I'm not used to such things, especially not this

"Nope" he kicked the door of our room and finally put me back on my feet It's just us in our house. We left around 7 from the ceremony and Katie is with my mom for few days, so it's just us..."you're ready for the things I want to do to you ?" he smirked and cupped my cheek

"More than I could ever be" I wrapped my arms around his neck

"But Seriously Sky, you're ready ? I don't wanna force you" I pulled him closer and kissed him deeply and passionately we have kissed a thousand times but he still gives me butterflies and fireworks is it even possible after this long maybe it is, during our kiss I unbuttoned his suit jacket and he undid the buttons of my wedding dress, he kissed my bare shoulder as the fabric of the dress slid down from my body I stepped out of my dress and continued undressing him he kissed my neck, slowly and gently my hands went into his hairs pulling him closer to my skin he started sucking and nipping on my neck. He pushed me a little on the bed and got on top of me still kissing my neck, I felt him getting hard near my spot, the only peice of clothing left between us is my panties.