1 | firetruck

Bammex was sitting at home, watching T.V , waiting for their dear friend, Astrii . Astrii was their caretaker, their guardian. They thought of them as someone to trust.

Boy , was he wrong.

He greeted a very stressed Astrii by the door. Jumping up and down, tugging her shirt a little, "Im hungry!" He spoke to her. "Youll be getting fed soon..~" She said in a ..seductive tone. That was unusual of her, maybe she had a surprise for him! ..atleast thats what he thought.

When Astrii called Bammex , he had a look of confusion on his face, he then heard the door lock behind him.

"A-Astrii?" He stuttered, looking behind him, "Why'd you lock the door..?!" Astrii only gave him a evil glare in the darkness, then coming out of it to smile at him. "Do you wanna play a game?"

Bammex's fear turned into small happiness as he nodded. "We're gonna play the firetruck game!" Astrii said, Bammex smiled, he loved firetrucks!

"The rules of this game are easy, when i do something you don't want me to, say redlight!" Astrii calmly spoke, rubbing his hips.

'A bit weird but okay..'

His thighs.

'Only with astrii touching them is fine!'

His pussy.

"REDLIGHT!" Bammex screamed, Astrii shook her head and put her hand in his pants. "Firetrucks don't stop for redlights, silly." Bammex cried and cried, but there was no use..she was rubbing his pussy.

"Such a cute little cuntboy..tell me..do you know about sex?" Astrii asked, Bammex slowly nodded his head, blushing a little. "Good." She pushed him on the bed and ripped off his pants,  making him have panic on his face. This wasnt the Astrii he knew.

Astrii slowly removed his white panties and tossed it to the side. Looking at his little virgin cunt gave her a hard-on. "Your such a cute boy.." She rubbed his small tits gently , then inserting it inside of him.

"A-Ah! F-Fuckk—! It hurts Astrii!" He screamed out and cried, while blood leaked out his pussy, but his screaming and crying only lead to a hard smack.

"S-Shut up and let me use you..~" She spoke and licked his small tits. Whimpers only erupted from Bammex. After Astrii had enough of his breasts, she went harder. "A-ASTRII! F-F— MMPH!" Bammex screamed, only to have her cover his mouth.

"I said, shut UP!" She went harder and harder until he cried and screamed. She finally came inside and pulled out. "Was it really that hard to keep quiet? You best get dressed, Dylex will be home soon."

As soon as Astrii walked out, he was crying hardly into his pillow, shaking, just wanting his brother to comfort him.