Chapter 13

Sofia's Pov

Hours go by since breakfast and still no sign of Viktor. I tell myself I don't care and it's not a big deal, but why do I feel so hurt about his absence?
   Mila and I get ready for my party together in my now old room. I made sure to keep my makeup bag here and my outfit that I'm wearing tonight.
   "I don't understand why he hasn't show up, it's fucking 5'o'clock," Mila grumbles, mentioning Viktor for the hundredth time. It's clear she can tell I'm bothered by it and that's why she feels so angry towards him.
    We finish getting ready as guests begin to arrive. Hundreds of people are invited to my birthday party, most of which I don't know. It's all for the image, you see. This is like an engagement party and birthday party combined together.
     I look at myself in the mirror, happy with my outfit choice and how well I did my makeup. I'm wearing a floor length satin gown, it's a baby blue colour and forms a v shape to show my cleavage. I've paired it with white heels and gold accessories which match my dark complexion. Mila chose to wear a strapless gown, emerald in colour which makes her auburn hair shine even more brightly.
"You look so beautiful!" I squeal at her.
"I've got a hot date after the party tonight, so I tried a little harder to look good," she winks at me.
I laugh at her, not feeling shocked. Mila always hooks up with men, not that it's a bad thing. I just wonder if she picks up many semi decent guys, most are assholes. I guess if it's a one night stand you don't need to worry about personality but Im the type of girl who gets emotionally attached. Not that I've actually had sex before. Viktor has made sure to interrupt any sort of canoodling.
"If things turn bad tonight, you gotta ditch," I demand.
She laughs and pulls me into a tight hug, "girl I wouldn't allow you to suffer by your lonesome."
We walk down the stairs and I'm amazed by how many people are already here. It's only 5 and it looks to me there are about 60 people here already. I find myself looking for the over 6 foot tall, green eyed and devilishly handsome man who I'm to marry.
      "Stay strong. Bite his head off and make him beg for forgiveness, maybe even get a little something, something out of it. Brother on a mission at 4'o'clock," Mila informs me with a little giggle at her own comment.
       I look to the direction she said he was coming from and she sure was right, he does look like he's on a mission. He strides over to me, holding a medium sized black box in his hand whilst devouring me with his green eyes as he nears me. I attempt to put on a headstrong face and try to resurface the anger I was feeling. What do I mean was? I am angry. He hasn't even tried calling or texting to explain he'd be over later or to even wish me a simple happy birthday.
      He stops in front of me and reaches out to grab me by my hand, however I snatch my hand away to a position he cannot grab it.
      "Happy birthday, Lyubov'," he huskily says whilst snatching my hand back and placing a kiss on the back of it.
I almost cave. Almost. I have to remind myself of how hurt I have been all day that he hasn't even tried texting or calling.
"Where have you been Viktor?" I question hotly.
"I-" he begins, however I cut him off before he can finish.
"You were with someone else, weren't you? Thought you'd have your last little hookup before I moved it and ruined all your fun. I didn't even get a text or call and I am your fiancé!" I hiss at him, poking his chest out of anger.
His amused expression makes me all the more angry. How is this situation amusing? He had hurt me.
"You're jealous," he states.
I lift my chin and look away, trying to not feel embarrassed at his accusation. The thought of Viktor being with someone else before I move in, hurts more then I'd like it to. Why does he have this effect on me?
"No, I am not," I lie.
"Sure you aren't. I'm sorry I haven't wished you happy birthday, baby. I had important business come up with sone of my men. I would have been here this morning but it was essential I went," he explains.
It relieves me to know he wasn't off with some other woman, however it doesn't completely relieve the ache in my chest.
"Oh," I whisper.
Is this how it is? Business comes first to him. I wasn't even important enough to send through a quick text.
"A penny for your thoughts?" He questions, bringing up his hand to twirl a ringlet in his finger. "I must say you look absolutely beautiful. I want to devour you," he huskily says.
"Viktor!" I hiss, looking around to ensure no one heard what he just said.
       "What?" He questions, genuinely not understanding the concept of some things aren't the right place or time to say them.
       "You can't just say that in front of everyone. They're going to think things that are untrue," I respond.
       He arches an eyebrow at me, clearly unimpressed with my comment.
      "They know it's going to happen, and so do you. Everyone in this room should know you're my wife," he whispers in my ear.
       I shudder at our proximity and the feeling of his hot breath fanning my ear. He smirks at my reaction to him, looking smug and proud. This breaks my spell real quick, my eyes turn into a glare with my face hot with anger.
      "You haven't even been around all day. No call, no text or anything! Instead you just focus on business, because that's what's most important to you," I spit with seething anger at him.
      "Where did you get that idea, that business is more important to me? What if the business was about you and your safety? Would you say something different then, huh? I'm always the fucking bad guy to you Sofia. If I have to be that to protect you, then so what! Just live with it and show a little fucking respect," he almost yells.
      I feel my eyes well with tears and my throat beginning to close up. Everyone around us is staring at us, clearly having heard every single thing Viktor said in his angry haze. My cheeks burn hot as the feeling of embarrassment courses through my blood. I take a step back from him, shaking my head and spinning on my heel to walk away.
     I find myself sitting in the bathroom, my elbows against my thighs and my face in between my hands. A knock echoes through the room and Mila comes in straight after with a concerned look on her face.
     "What happened?" She questions, rushing over towards me.
     I explain what happened and was said between Viktor and I, by the end of she is seething with anger herself.
    "That bastard! He can't just yell at you in front of everyone and demand respect like you're a fucking dog. Who the hell does he think he is!" She exclaims in anger.
     "The fact I have to go home with him after this, makes things so much worse," I cry.
     She comes close and grabs my shoulders, shaking me lightly. "You're going to go out there and put the bravest face you can on. It's your 21st, this is about you and not him. Make him angry, go flirt with Marco. You know how he feels about Marco," she pointedly instructs.
     I wipe the tears from my face and nod firmly. I shouldn't be sitting on the bath crying because of how he spoke to me. His lack of effort today has only proved his lack of care. Therefore, I'm entitled to give an immature response by doing a little harmless flirting with Marco.
    Standing up, I take a deep breath and shake my limbs out. I pat my under eyes try and touch up with a little powder.
     "I'm going to do this because I don't deserve to be treated like shit. He didn't even text or call then comes charging in here and starts acting like a complete asshole!" I exclaim.
     "Yes he did! Now go out there girl and go make him pay," she claps her hands together.
      I walk out the bathroom and she walks out behind me, I ignore the stares and look around to try and find the familiar face who will help me achieve my goal. I find Marco, talking with Nikolai and smirk. I scrunch my curls, push the girls out to expose more of my chest and saunter over to him.
     His eyes wonder over to me and I notice his talking slowing with Nikolai. Nikolai frowns and looks to the source where his eyes have travelled to. Me. Nikolai grimaces, already knowing what's happening and walks away to not get involved in the situation.
    "Having a good night?" I question Marco, placing a hand on his large chest.
     Marco is an attractive man, he's around 5'8 with sparkling blue eyes and lovely golden skin. He wears his hair in a man bun but it's wavy and a caramel brown. Marco has always expressed his interests towards me, which has frustrated Viktor more than anything in the world. Viktor always says, 'he knows you're my future wife and you're a taken woman.'
      This is how I know I'm going to get on Viktor's nerves. As soon as he sees me and Marco, he will come charging forward like a 5 year old having a tantrum. That's my goal at the end of the day.
     "Hey you. Of course," he winks at me.
     "So. What have you been up to recently," I bat my lashes at him, moving extremely close to him.
     He comes close and leans down to whisper in my ear so only I can hear, "you're trying to piss off Viktor, aren't you?" He questions.
     I'm shocked at his statement and how he realised that annoying Viktor was my end goal.
     "How did you know? I'm sorry Marco," I sigh and take a step back.
     He gently grabs my hands and smiles softly, "you were never into me growing up, despite all of my advances. While I was looking at you and your beauty, you were looking at Viktor. I knew that, but it didn't stop me from wanting to piss of Viktor. Pissing him off is pure entertainment, so I'm happy to go along with your little games."
      I'm shocked at his statement. More shocked at the part he said I was always looking at Viktor. Was I really? Marco has always been so kind and loyal but I never knew he noticed anything regarding Viktor. I thought he kept pursing me because he was into me. Now that I know his end goal is to annoy Viktor, it makes me laugh.
     "Thanks Marco," I kiss him on the cheek.
      I'm pulled back into large arms, very roughly. I already know who it is without looking up at him.
      "What the fuck do you think you're doing Marco?" Viktor hisses at him venomously.
      I then remember how brutal and violent Viktor can become and immediately feel guilty. I shouldn't have used Marco like that, knowing how Viktor can become fuelled with jealous anger.
     "Just telling the lovely Sofia how beautiful she looks tonight," Marco smirks and winks at me.
      Viktor moves me to the side and lunges at Marco, grabbing him by the collar and lifting him off his feet.
     "Go near my woman again and I'll have your head on a fucking wooden stick. Disrespectme again and I'll make sure your death is pure torture," he spits at him.
     "Viktor, let go of him! Put him down, right this instant," I pull at him.
      Viktor obliges but spins around and looks down at me with crazy eyes. He points at me and shakes his head, then lifts me up and swings me over his shoulder whilst walking us out from the party.
      "Viktor put me the fuck down!" I slam my fists on his back and slap his ass.
      "You wanna play games? I can play games," he grumbles, taking the stairs two at a time and not giving in to my requests.
      He moved me in his arms so I'm being held bridal style and as soon as we enter my room he slams his lips onto my own.
     He gently places me on the bed and looks at me hungrily, eating me with his eyes. He pulls me so my butt is on the edge of the bed and my legs are spread apart. He kneels down onto his knees and brings my dress up to pool around my waist. He smooths a hand over my thighs and stares into my eyes whilst bending down to kiss my thighs. His mouth inches closer, kissing my inner thighs which makes me moan. I feel wetness pool between my legs as my core aches with need.
      "You try and test me every single day. You forget you're my fiancé. My wife. Nobody else's," he grumbles.
      "If I'm yours then why don't you act like it more," my voice comes out shakily.
     "Act like it, how? Like this?" He places a kiss over my wet lacey underwear whilst staring intently into my eyes.
     "N-no," I stutter.
      He pulls back, caressing my thigh and raises a smug eyebrow. "You want me to stop then?" He questions.
     I shake my head, disagreeing with his statement. He smirks at my response and hooks his fingers underneath my g-string to pull it down. He does so slowly, as if he's taking his time with me to take me all in.
     "I thought so. Now, you're going to listen to everything I say. You're not going to come until I say and you're not going to make a noise until I say you can," he orders.
     This makes my core ache even more as the arousal builds feel within my belly. Who knew one man could turn me into absolute puddy?
     He kisses both of my legs where my inner thigh is and brings up his large hand to rub my bundle of nerves. I jerk, which has him groaning in pleasure.
     "So fucking responsive," he huskily groans.
      He brings a single digit and coats his finger with my wetness but doesn't insert it. I groan, feeling tortured by his actions, he pulls his hands back with raised eyebrows. He lightly slaps my pussy and tsks, coming closer to my centre.
       "What did I say about not making a noise?" He says.
        "Don't make any," I respond.
        I'm shocked by how breathless my voice comes out. I've never had a man touch me like Viktor is touching me right now, in my 21 years of living. I've touched myself, but it's clearly not the same.
        He slowly inserts a finger into me and pumps it in and out of me, he then inserts 2 more fingers making me gasp at how full I feel from just his fingers alone.
        "So fucking tight," he groans.
        Viktor's hot breath hits over my pussy making me arch back at the feeling. His hot mouth encloses over my clit whilst his fingers move in and out of me. I've never struggled so much in my life to not make a noise more than I have right now.
       I feel the pressure building as my orgasm comes close. He senses this and stops, pulling his fingers out of me and his mouth away.
     "Who do you belong to?" He commands for me to answer in my vulnerable state.
      "You."
      That's all it takes for him to push his fingers back inside of me and allow his mouth to return to my centre. He laps up my juices and his stubble against my core brings a friction I didn't know could be possible.
      "Say it. Say you're mine," he commands against me.
      "Im yours, Viktor! I'm yours!" I wail.
      "Come for me, baby," that's all it takes for my orgasm to rip through me. I scream in ecstasy as I come undone around his fingers. He grunts in satisfaction and pulls his fingers gently out of me as my body fails to move.
        That was the most intense orgasm of my life. He stands up and I'm immediately faced with his enormous bulge that is threatening to spill out of his pants. He ignores it and goes to my bathroom and brings back a wet washcloth to clean me. I've never been this exposed to anyone and the knowing he's seen everything makes my cheeks burn.
       He cleans gently in between my legs and then tosses the cloth in the dirty laundry basket. I force myself to sit up and pull him close, bringing my hands to his zipper. He places his hands on mine and moves them away, shaking his head.
      "This was about you. It's not about me," he rasps out.
       "Oh," I breathe out.
       "You're not ready for more yet. But when I do take you, anger won't be the cause of it. I want it to be special for you," I feel tears well in my eyes at his response. He comes and sits beside me and wraps an arm around me, bringing my close.
       "Okay," I stutter.
       "You know what the tattoos on my knees mean. So then you must realise I will only ever kneel for you, my Sofia," he kisses my hands.
        My heart stops and I sit there feeling shocked at his statement.

**
What did you think of this chapter? It was a bit of a longer one for y'all

Thank you for your support. Please vote/ leave a star, comment and follow for support
QK