Miss Luna

Odetrix POV

It's been 13 years since the accident with our parents. Mr. Valerian, the owner of the Freak Show, took us into his care and treated us like his own children. We moved every month with the Freak Show, so unfortunately I couldn't make friends my age, but people who work at the freak show accepted me and my sister and now we're all like a big family. My sister works as a gymnast in the show, but I don't really like being in the center of attention, I prefer to stay behind the scene.Valerian hired us when we turned 15 and since then we have been working full-time at Freak Show before we were working without being paid but with money or without money it feels the same. I am organizer of the Freak Show and Valerian's personal assistant, I make plans for shows and check if each worker has the necessary working conditions.

Today will be a hard day because today we are going back to the city where Valerian and the Freak show found us, usually moving the show is hard but to go back where our whole life was turned upside down is much harder but I don't have time to think about it because I have to check all the workers to see if they packed because the tent was packed yesterday.It is a cloudy day today.

"Come here my dear I feel a strong energy coming from you."says Luna.

She takes my hand and pulls me into her trailer.

''Luna, how are you?''

''Not very well my dear, it's a negative energy that didn't let me sleep last night and I think it's coming from you. ''

''From me?''

''Yes, yes, now take a seat, quickly dear. ''

Miss Luna's trailer is very dark, it is full of purple and royal blue materials senselessly attached to the ceiling of the trailer, in the middle there is a table with a crystal bowl in the middle and two chairs, on the walls of the trailer there are nailed shelves on which there are all kinds of glasses in which, as Miss Luna said, there are potions for absolutely anything. Luna is a thin and short lady with long blond hair with blue reflections and her tongue is cut in two, everyone says that her mother tried to cut her tongue when she was little trying to make her shut up but she got away only with her tongue split in two ,Luna doesn't want to talk about it but she confirmed that the story is true. But she claims that her mother was the most wonderful woman in the world but a certain illness affected her mentally and that she did it by mistake, Luna is about 40 years old and she is a fortune teller and makes potions that many people have said worked very well,she works at this Freak Show for almost 27 years and all the money she earns goes to her mother, but her mother never knows where this money comes from and Miss Luna said she wants it to stay that way.

"Wait, let me get my crystals"

"Luna, you know I love you but I have a lot of work and I have to finish everything until evening."

"It won't take long sugar, give me three seconds"

''Ok''

Miss Luna takes her crystals and hands them to me and closes her eyes and says an incantation which in I didn't understand anything and after a while she open my eyes and she says

"It's not from you sugar I was wrong I'm sorry I wasted your time, bring Kitty to me because I have to give her a potion for her outstretched hand"

Miss Luna has nicknames for everyone in Freak Show she calls me sugar, my sisters she is calling my sister dove .Kitty, that's how Miss  Luna calls my sister's gymnastics partner, Calid she is very flexible, so flexible that people call her the boneless girl.She is a year older than my sister so she is 20 years old, her parents did not accept the marriage whit the man of her dreams and he was so upset and didn't want to wait any longer so he married her best friend, Calid tried to kill herself but Valerian told her that she would have a better life at the Freak Show and she would have many loyal friends so she stayed here and has been doing gymnastics shows with my sister ever since .She is a very thin and tall girl with golden blonde curly hair and dark blue eyes, she has pale skin with freckles all over her face.

"Sure, I'll tell her, it's was a pleasure to see you as always Miss Luna"

"The pleasure is always mine Odetrix"

After the unexpected meeting with Miss Luna, I will go to Cald to fulfill Mrs. Luna's request but also to see how my sister is doing.