Chapter Three- The spark among us

Javier sat on a couch and watched television with his dad. It's Sunday, and Mr. Alexander took a holiday. The news is playing. One of the best reporters from the "Live Today" is reporting.

"There they are again." Alexander.

Javier watched the news while eating his fries. Mr. Alexander is drinking beer.

"Beer, you expecting trouble?" Javier.

"There's always trouble, Son." Alexander.

Javier looked at the TV again.

"The Anti-Reform Organization is still holding their rally in front of the Commission on Elections and still wanting to remove the Carynx's future congressman's candidacy. They still believe that the Reform of the Government system is not necessary. The leader of the current rally said that the Reform could be an opportunity for a Political Dictatorship leading to the appointment of bias political parties. If the reform continues, Atty. Clarke would remove any politicians suspected of corruption and replace it with politicians that could contribute to Mr. Clarke's hidden agenda, even if not really proven guilty of corruption. They said that the very foundation of Carynx is at risk and Corruption and Rebellion might boil." Kevin Dallas, Live Today reporter.

"Is this the reason why you're on holiday?" Javier.

"Yes. It was the Commission on Election's idea." Alexander.

Javier did not respond.

"These people are controlled by some certain criminal organizations who are afraid of the reform." Alexander.

"How did you know?" Javier.

"I am currently investigating regarding that Anti-Reform Organization or ARO. Some politicians are engaged in Criminal Organizations in Carynx. The Reform would eradicate their connections with the Government. They are afraid they would lose power." Alexander.

Javier look at the rallying people at the T.V.

"They seem to be just concerned citizens." Javier.

"Yeah, that's the sad truth. People, these days, believe easily to lies rather than the truth. They won't leak information about who is funding their activities." Alexander.

"Someone might have promised something to them." Javier.

"That's what I thought too. They were promised lies and they easily believe. They are fighting for something they would regret." Alexander.

Javier did not respond.

"How's school? I heard you won the debate. I always knew you could do it." Alexander.

"Thanks, Dad." Javier.

Mr. Alexander stood up and wore his coat.

"I have some business, Son. I have something for you. I'll give it when I get home." Alexander.

"What something?" Javier.

"Do you love mystery?" Alexander.

"Yeah." Javier.

"Then I'll tell you the secrets of this Province." Alexander.

"Secrets?" Javier.

"I know you wouldn't like material presents. And you would prefer knowledge rather than those things. I'll give you some later. But for now, I need to talk to somebody. I was tipped off yesterday that someone from the ARO wants to talk to me." Alexander.

"Isn't that dangerous?" Javier.

"The Police Department 3 will escort me. It's not an official meeting." Alexander as he walked out the door.