jealous🔥

Please ignore mistakes...
3040 words...
Top kook...

                       Author's POV

A ethereal couple was standing in front of the dressing table...
while a male in a t-shirt with bottom only covered with a thin piece of cloth also known as panties was doing his makeup for a business party they were gonna attend tonight...
while the other male wearing a thin white bathrobe was sticking to him after taking a cold shower...

"Mr jeon taehyung you are already beautiful!..why are you putting stuff on your beautiful face baby..."

"Ofcourse to look more beautiful and pretty in the party Mr jeon jungkook so everyone's attention will be on me..."

Sarcasm dripped from his words....

"That's gonna be a waste baby because before that the man beside you will take their eyeballs off if they try to look at you with their lusty eyes

"That's gonna be a waste baby because before that the man beside you will take their eyeballs off if they try to look at you with their lusty eyes..."

Jungkook said with his husky deep voice telling taehyung indirectly what he capable of-...

"Talking like a mafia huh! You and your flirting are out of this world" (jokingly rolling his eyes)

But will tae believe it if someone says that his cute looking husband kill all the boys who have a crush on him or purpose him in his university days!?...hell no!!!....

"Okay okay now enough with this...go get ready fast sweetheart we are already pretty much late..."

Jk said while backing off from Tae, sitting on edge of the bed behind him...

Tae : (scoff) says who, who himself in just a underwear!...

Jk gasped and said while tilting his head to see Tae in the front mirror...

Jk : I still can get ready before you, wanna bet? (Smirk)

Tae : let's g-

Before Tae can complete his sentence jk cutted him off while starting at him intense making a eye contact with him through the mirror...

Jk : but the loser have to take a punishment...yeah? (Wide smirk)

Hearing jk's words Tae glupped knowing very well he will never ever gonna win at this and at last he gonna be the one at the mercy of his cute, caring but pervert and merciless husband...So he just looked away from jk and said while struttering a little...

Tae : D-didn't y-ou just said we are out of time then let's go get ready fast...

Taehyung said and runned from there towards the closet...

Jk chuckled said "now my kitten got legs to run huh! Interesting" And went to get ready...

A MINUTES LATER....

Jungkook whose white shirt's buttons were fighting for their life because of his well built body and black pants fitting perfectly around his thighs making him look breathtaking with matte black shoes matching with the outfit perfectly was waiting for his beloved wife/husband...