I'm Zohar and I've always been made fun of, I'm just a minor 17 year old kid. But I've moved on to a higher grade level of high school, so that means I'm the youngest in that grade. And everyday I feel like I might die. Every time I meet his vicious eyes. As you're wondering who the hell is that? It's Noah something something I forgot his middle and last name, he was stunning dark red brown eyes,flawless natural light blonde hair, super tall, can be called daddy by the way. And his personality is so great, he knows everything about me,also very caring.

And so, I have liked him ever since I met him. When I first came in my grade, I didn't know anyone, he was the first ever known. We were bets friends, until that one time I got high at a party and just kissed him outta nowhere, I'll still remember that disgust and shock he had in his eyes till I die.

I was thinking all about this while it was just Friday and alone in my room. Suddenly, someone knocked
on my door.
Holy fuck who can it be?!
I opened the door and saw this, tall as fuck, muscular man with curly messy dark blonde hair and a pair of ruby like eyes.
"Uh hey, is this..uh...Apartment 107?"
Such a gorgeous voice.
He asks while tapping that huge ass box on he was balancing on his thigh.
"Uh yeah? Uh- I mean yes totally, I live here."
he nods with a bright sunshine-like smile. Such an angel.
"Thanks, I'm new here."
He puts the box on my doorstep and offers to shake my hand.
I bite back a smile and then I lift my head to look up to his face.
we shake hands and he just leaves.
he runs so quickly for some reason as I see a Uhaul truck on the side of my house.it's probably his as he said he was new here.

____________________________

Ok. It's Sunday, and I still have this big ass box next to my door.
I am just going to deliver it to him, right? MAIL IT MAYBE. OR I MEAN THAT WOULD BE A WATSE OF MONEY, ITS JUST A FEW BLOCKS.
As I pick up the box from my doorstep, I see him walking out, I yelled, "DUDE!!"
He turned around with a puzzled look.
"OH, that's where it went." Then he chuckles softly. He comes close to me and studies me with his ruby like eyes.
I drop the box onto his arms and he Carries it like it a box of donuts, while after me carrying it I was breathing like a dog in the summer of all year.
He laughs and says, "wanna come in for a sec? Cause u look like you need AC." His accent was very cute.
He laughs again,and I nod breathlessly.
He grabs the space between my hand and wrist to pull me in the house. he signals me with his eyes that I can sit on the couch.

A few momments later after I have caught my breathe, I say, "thanks for letting me rest here, even tho I'm like 1 block away. Oh anyways, do you live alone?"

"Huh,yeah, sometimes it's lonely, u can come and hang if u want, anytime unless I tell you you cannot.

"oh really! Sure, it means a lot to have a friend." IM HIS FRIEND. However,he would have tons of friends right?
again with that hot messy hair and pretty ass look, even maybe would have a girlfriend. Im pretty sure he isn't gay?

Suddenly I got snapped back to reality with his face so close to mine we can kiss. I pull away of the sudden shock. He laughs again.
"I'm Dylan, you?" He scoots next to me and gives me a Glass of water.
"Zohar.."
"huh cool name, I like it, I've always wished for a cool name, like EZRA or something."
"Your name sounds sweet," I smile to him.
He furrows his eyebrows and grin. "Sure it does. Wanna help me unpack?"

"Uh sure, is there something personal I can't see?"

"What, nudes?"

"NO WHAT? LIKE I DONT KNOW LOVE LIFE??"

"Oh..I don't have one." Suddenly he looks sad.
"Hey i..im sory for that." I put my hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.
"It's fine, it's really fine, just it means a lot to have u help me." He holds my hand from his shoulder.

I could feel my cheeks heating up.
He takes a deep breathe and smiles again, " let's get moving!"
I take 1 of the medium sized boxes and start to take the things out.
It writes "KITCHEN", so, it wouldn't be personal.
I open the box and see a picture frame, maybe it's a chef idol??....
I turn the picture around and see, THEMMOSTSADTHINGINMYLIFE.
a girl and him kissing on the roller coaster at sunset, a beautiful scene, but, woah.

he turns to me as he sees me frozen.
"What?" I mumble.
He comes to me and sees me holding the picture.
He snatches it and told me to get out.
I turn to him and gave him and angry look before I lept out the door.
I run back into my bedroom and slam the doors behind me.i am going to take a shower and wash everything away.
as I took off my pants a paper flew from the pocket. It wrote some numbers, guessing it's his number.
Ugh what? When did this come. I went back into my bedroom and placed it under my pillow.