"At the airport, yeah.I wish I didn't do it, it became messy because of me." I said to Dylan.

And,SHIT I LITERALLY FORGOT THAT MIKE WAS THERE-

I turn around and, he's already gone?..

I look around and see the leaving exit curtains moving front. And I would assume that's Mike leaving.
"pardon me, Dylan, I will go find, uh, m- the bathroom?" I rush outside and see Mike leaving.

"Where are you going?" I ask mike.

"Im just going to be a bother, I'm just a third wheel, always have been always will be. You know what they say, third wheel always a third wheel."

"No you're not! Dylan is kinda the third wheel here."

"Then why don't you talk to me?"

"Because I want to make him feel welcomed, he's new in Georgia!"

"am I not welcomed? Oh okay I get it, im not new so doesn't have fresh taste, that's why you now don't care about me?!"
Mike yells in my face and steps in front of me, " I've never thought you'd be so selfish, I thought u were a nice guy who could actually give me what I want, but now, the true colors have been shown. Your just a dickhead who likes to mess around and will forever ever love the one person who you can enjoy playing? Do I not have enough drama for you? That you are bored with me?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing? Is he saying that, I'm a prick-ish kind of player? Like he knows better than that, he knows I'm not a player, why would I be a player? It's like,
I understand love isn't a game. I've been through that kind of treatment. Love, relationships, trust, It's all serious!
"I'm not playing, I just care about having friends or not, he was my best fiend and I also now what a friend that I can trust."

"oh so that u can brag to them how much a hassle I am?"

"What no-"

"Oh I'm sorry, am I too much? I try so hard to fucking be with you, and this is how i get treated, all you do is mess up things, you don't care about people, NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! I SHOULD HAVE NEVER LOVED YOU, YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO LOVE! WE'RE OVER, I bet you don't ever care.."

Then he storms off and runs off when he gets to the road.

I go back in and sit down.
some girl is singing 'let her go'.
Maybe I should let Dylan go someday.
I mean, Mike is right, all I do is mess up things, I dont.. no one cares about--
"What happened out there? It seems like something really terrible happened...*tsk tsk*"

"Well, me and Mike broke up." I turn my head around looking at the empty seat.

"oh. That sucks. I'm sorry-"

"It's okay, let's just enjoy the show."

"It's cool if you wanna hang out some more tomorrow, I'm super freee I have nothing to do. And, Eliot and his fiancé, Lucas, is having a party tomorrow, to celebrate their LOVE or something.
I don't really want to be alone or anything. And I really wanna go but u can only go if u have a lover.so.." he trails off.

I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY..

"Can you... come?" He asks me.

"even tho idk who those people are, sure, I don't have anything to do anyway."

"Nice!" Then Dylan sits back and looks at the singer.
"She puts a lot of acting into this too," Dylan exclaimed for the 20th time.
"Yes." I reply lamely.
Trying not to pout thinking about Mike and everything that happened.

"hey, I know what you're trying to hide."

"I..I just am afraid what if Mike is correct? What if I'm just a person who ruins everything and no one will ever care about me anymore.?"

"No, that will never be correct, because, I care, I care about you."

He smiles. But, it was not a same when we were dating, but maybe his smile changed? Or.. maybe he just doesn't look into me like that.

Whatever I'm grateful for him being here with me.
It's just like I imagined, he's here with me smiling I'm happy inside but sad outside and half being depressed and half so alive.

He cups his hands into my cheeks and smile at me.

"What's going on here?What the fuck?"
And there's only that 1 person with a deep voice. Horan.

WHY IS HE HERE?! WHAT THE FUCK?

"oh- uhm, why are you here?" Dylan immediately let go of me.

"no, the question is what are you d doing? Don't tell me, you were with him alla long."

"NOOO of course not, ha, he's just, a person who mess up things and messed up my life, he broke my heart, and I don't want to let it happen again, we had a messy goodbye and messy relationship from the start, ours is way better, it would be good if I can forget about him, but he's kinda my friend now.and my heart is safe with you.."

Okay let's not get into the cringe stuff, but, what? Did I just hear Dylan agree with Mike saying I'm only good for messing things up and I only know how rid o that? Why is he acting so suddenly like this?

I just run out and cry my eyes out. I run home all the way and burst into tears lying on the ground when I get home and lose it.

Oh yeah, I forgot, my parents...!!!

"What the hell?"

"Oh ITS PROLLY THAT DYLAN DUDE."

"yes, it is!!" I admit to my dad.

My mom asks me what happens and I just spill it all out to her,

"he has a new boyfriend, but I think I'm still in love with him, so I broke up with Mike, and after his break up things just went downhill and suddenly horan guy, dylan's boyfriend showed up, and, woah, everything goes to the mountain bottom. He said I only know and am only good for messing things up, that's also what Mike said,and I guess.. I think, maybe I'm just afraid of what they say is true."

"That's a lot to take for young man like you.
Even if I told you to let go of Dylan, you can't, I understand.
But, have you ever considered trying to tell him about your feelings?maybe he can understand."

"That'll just make things worse!!"
I yell at my dad who's sipping tea and looking at his newspaper.how stupid.
But, what if he says is correct?
Will Dylan understand tho? I don't think so, he's not that kind of people.

I gently brush my hand against my moms and just go to my room.