Darkside

In a world where worlds are divided into two; the angel world and the devil world.

Levi, 18, a kind young angel, a prince. He likes protecting everyone from danger, but has a soft spot for his friend, Hazel.

Hazel, 16, she has the opposite attitude of Levi, she's rude, bitter and cold but she is nice and has a soft spot when it comes to her friend, Levi.

They met when they were 7 and 5. When Hazel first met Levi, she was bitter to him. As time went on, she started having a soft spot for him. Eventually developing a crush on him while Levi was completely unaware. He also started to catch feelings for Hazel, but a love between a demon and an angel was forbidden. They both try to avoid the fact they like each other.

One day, Hazel could not hold it back and confessed to Levi, saying she had liked him since she was 13. Levi was shocked and flustered at the same time but he knew that love between two different worlds are forbidden. 'I apologise. Hazel, we can't be together at all. You know the rules.' He was genuinely sad saying it, Hazel felt heartbroken. 'Oh, okay. I know, I understand how you feel.' Ever since she had been rejected she never really felt the same talking to Levi. She still had feelings but she wanted him to get out of his mind. It was impossible.

Levi always noticed how he felt, 'We're not in love, I understand that we shared no stories.' He said, 'Something in your eyes?' He chuckled. Hazel looked slightly annoyed but laughed, shadows came up to her. He looked scared. 'Don't be afraid, the shadows know me. So, let us leave this world behind!' She assured him.

'Take me to the light, we will fall into the darkside, Hazel.' He said. 'There's no need for the light. We'll live on the darkside. I see it, I feel it.' She replied. 'While we're still young and fearless, let me through the light. We'll fall into the darkside.' He said but then his mother caught him and pulled him back. 'WAIT— NO!' As he was taken away. She was shocked, but she had to run. 'I promise, we'll fall into the darkside.' She promised herself as she ran back home.

Beneath the skies, just as black as diamonds. 'Oh no! We're running out of time!' Hazel panicked. She ran to meet Levi again, 'Hey, we won't wait for the truth to come and find us. Let's just believe all the lies!' He said. 'Believe it, I can see it. I know that you can feel it.' She said. 'No secrets worth keeping, so fool me like I'm dreaming!'.

'Take me to the light, Hazel.' He reached put his hand and she was reluctant at first but eventually she accepted it. 'We'll fall into the darkside, we don't need the light, we'll live on the darkside. I see it, we'll feel it.' She told him. 'While we're still young and fearless? Let me through the light. Fall into the darkside.' She pulled his arm and ran but his mother once again saw her and pulled Levi's arm back to the palace. 'I do not want you near Hazel, EVER AGAIN.' She was furious. 'Now back to what I was about to announce. You are getting married.' She informed him, 'What?! AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?! Ahaha! That isn't happening AT ALL!' He was irritated about the arranged marriage. 'SHUT IT, LEVI COLES.' She shouted furiously at him. He couldn't believe it. He snuck out at night while everyone was sleeping and met Hazel at a secret place. 'I know you'll be heartbroken and stuff but, my mom is arranging a marriage for me' He said in a unhappy tone. 'Y-you're getting MARRIED?!' She shouted. 'Unfortunately, yes I am getting married. I'm sorry Hazel.' He apologised. 'That's okay. I still love you.' She let out her feelings. 'I love you too, Hazel. You are perfect over everyone I have met.' He kissed her on the cheek. On my marriage, there's a surprise for you. 'O-okay!' She stuttered while being very flustered. 'What's wrong, flustered?' He teased her. 'N-no!' She replied back in an embarrassing tone.

On the marriage day, the bride whispered to him something, 'Hey, I don't wanna get married at all. But I was forced to.' She whispered. 'Same, I'm in love with someone else.' He whispered back. 'Then go get her! Whoever that lucky and special girl is, I'm sure she's perfect for you!' She whispered back. While walking down the aisle. 'HEY STOP!' Hazel broke into the wedding. 'Hazel!' He ran to her and he finally kissed her, he was finally happy that they broke this marriage. They lived happily.

The End.