Looking at Me

A model that just transferred into the most prestigious school in the city. Her name was Bella, she is 15 years old. Her rival was Daisy, she is also 15. She was known for being a huge bully to people. She gets envious easily.

It was May when Bella transferred into the school. She became popular immediately after people found out she was transferring, but someone in particular wasn't really happy with that. That person was Daisy, she was furious, she could not stand a famous model transferring over. She decided to try making her life absolutely miserable.

On Bella's first day, Daisy immediately knew it would be hard. Daisy kept glaring at Bella as if she had some conflict with her. Bella noticed Daisy glaring at her, 'What's wrong? Did I catch your attention, you look like you've lost your breath trying to glare at me.' She teased her. Daisy lets out an angry sigh, she was not gonna give up there. Trying to find ways to make Bella's life miserable was hard. Daisy always failed, bit she was not gonna stop there. During dance class, she will trip Bella over.

During dance class, Daisy was staring at Bella. Bella gave her a smug and said 'Don't ya stand there staring at me honey, try to move your feet.", "They ain't even looking at you." Daisy replied angrily, "They're looking at me bae." Bella replied back. "I can make this nice and easy!" They started to have conflict with each other. Bella always took the lead, they were all staring at the two.

Bella was smart. She was called out to the front to explain a hard math question and she solved it under a minute. "I'm too young for a teacher but I can teach your fried little brain~" Bella side eyed her. Daisy started to get furious, her blood was boiling. "Do not even bullshit in this room!", "DAISY LAKEWOOD. OFFICE NOW." The teacher shouted furiously at her. Daisy had just gotten embarrassed in front of the whole class. It had been revealed that Daisy had gotten suspended from the school for her behaviour. Every single friend of Daisy dumped her, trash talked her and even vandalised her locker. The moment Daisy returned, she was bullied badly. She was even called names.

A month later, she went up to Bella. Begging for her forgiveness. "They looking at me, I don't forgive you, but I don't hate you. We can be friends!" Bella enlightened, Daisy's eyes lit up, "Wow! Really?!". "Yes, really." Bella assured her.

Ever since then, they became friends.

THE END.