Ch1:The New Comer

Students are scattered here and there all walking in the same direction destined towards the big building of multiple division and blocks.

This boy is also walking there but alone , guess he is too early to walk with his friends.Both his hands resting inside the either sides of pocket,lifting the legs alternatively and moving frontwards while his head hung down observing his shoes where it's lace swaying left and right to the jerk.

A heavy stomping shoes heard on that particular area where the boy was walking. Suddenly he was tightly hugged from his back by the boy who was running behind.

"Huh , jimin-ah"

"Hey ya"

"How long will you sleep uh? I've been calling you since 8"

"Haa I'm sorry for that yoong , I just slept without conscious"

"Ehh sleeping unconscious?"

As the both were walking,they heard the bell rang and hastily went to their class.

"Good morning class!"Mr.Hope wished and received the same from the class.

"Hey jimin, is that the new boy?"Jin asked

"Yes I think so "

"So class! hope you all are aware that our class got a new student , let me call him for a self introduction"

That's when the boy –whose hairs hung down fitting perfectly on his forehead, wearing the perfect uniform given by the school, stood front of the class from the corner where he was standing before,

"Hey guys , I'm Kim Taehyung , hope I'll get along with y'all"

The boy bowed down to greet everyone

"Yoongs he is quite handsome"jimin comments.

"Ha to me ,he feels like a gorgeous alien"Jin muttered.

"Nah he looks like a bear ran out from forest"yoongi said .
Two hands ,one from front and the other from his side smacked his head for his comment.

Yoongi and Jin are sitting at the last desk and Jimin sitting alone in the desk just before the last and so he turned back to his friends in the way his back facing front to the board

"Hey"

Jimin  Turned back to the call

"Hello Taehyung, I'm Jimin"

"Oh Jimin, can I sit near you"

"Sure , no-one's gonna sit here"

"Okay"then he placed his bag on the table and sat next to Jimin.

"Hello Taehyung"he jerked when Jin placed his hand on tae ,then turned back to see two beautiful creatures.

"Hi ummm-"

"Kim Seokjin but can call me Jin, that's fine"Jin gave a wide smile

"Hi Jin-"

"And I'm Min Yoongi , just call me however you wish"yoongi approached his right hand for a handshake.

Then tae accepted and both did a firm shake"Hi yoongi."

"And y'all can call me tae "he gave a wide boxy smile that melted the rest three's heart.

"You're actually a bear"yoongi said and again got the smack by both.
"Bear-?"tae asked doubtfuly.

"Uh nevermind"Jin said giving a glare to yoongi.

The bell rang and their classes started meanwhile the four having chit chats inbetween the class.

Jimin,Yoongi and Jin are the handsome trios and they are going to complete their whole school life in another six months but then they heard there will be a new comer which turns out to be tae .since both his old and new school follows same syllabus he will be able to manage his studies.

"So what made you transfer here"Jimin asked

"My mom fractured her legs a few months ago and from that time she is unable to withstand the cold climate and since the place where we lived was having chill atmosphere ,we shifted here."

"Ohhh" Jin reacted "hope she'll be fine here"Jimin said.
Tae just smiled at them.
"Such a mama's boy huh"yoongi teased all chuckled at the statement.

Soon there was a teacher coming in with a white sheet and said "listen all as you all know that sports day is nearing , I want the names of those who are participating in basketball , football and other games"

"Jimin wanna join basketball"yoongi asked raising one of his eyebrows

"Ofcourse man! We are in the same team house indeed"

"Tae are you interested in playing?"

"Nah Jin "

"Ha then we both can watch them playing."