Kill Her

My mind was racing, he was going to kill me. The look in eyes, there was no guilt, no remorse, no nothing. He was going to fucking kill me. He scared me even more now. I had finally calmed down when Bill got into it with Tom. They were punching and trying to beat each other. Eventually Bill had him pinned to ground, screaming at him to stop fighting it.

There was footsteps coming to the living room, all the girls just stared confused and jaw dropped. "Fuck off!" I yell at those stupid bitches that couldn't mind their fucking business. Taylor pushed them away as she came up to me, grabbing me off the floor.

Tom was standing now, looking at me. I didn't make eye contact, just played with the hem of my shirt as the silence sat in the room.

"V can I talk to you." Tom says coming up to me, I put my hand up and back away. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him.

"Just don't. Don't." I say through tears as his face softens, he actually looked sad. Why did I feel bad? Why did I fucking care? Fuck, what is wrong with me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Taylor yells at him as he tries to come closer. He slaps her face and she pushes him back.

Bills face said it all but he tried to show he didn't care. Taylor grabs my arm, dragging me out of the room and to the back bedroom. Lexi gave me glare as I walked in. Taylor flipped her the finger, as she grabbed some blankets from the bed.

We walked upstairs and she led me to a room that I've never noticed before, it looked like toms room but way smaller.

"I'm not letting you sleep in his bed so here." She gave me a small hug before shutting the door behind her. I looked in the mirror and there was red bruising on my neck, it hurt to touch it. I still can't fucking believe that shit.

I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. There was a knock on the door, I knew it was him, it had to be.

The door opened slowly, his silhouette stood in the doorway towering. He walked in sitting across from me. "V I'm sorry."

Words I never thought I'd hear from him. He was at his low right now, tomorrow he'd act like this never happened. He grabs my hand and I notice that he crying, he's actually crying.

"I love you V, I'm serious. I love you."

No no, he can't just say that. He couldn't be serious. "Tom please don't say that." I say starting to cry, he grips my hand looking at me. He grabs my chin, placing his lips to mine, kissing my slowly as his hand wraps around my face.

"You make it hard to hate you right now." I should, I really should hate him, but I can't. He has me wrapped around his fucking finger.

"V please forgive me right now, I need you." He says wrapping his arms around me, putting his head into my hair.

"Don't leave me please, don't leave me."

"I won't, promise." We lay down and I crawl up to his chest, as his arms wrap around me, stroking my back, as I tried to sleep.

...
He wasn't in the bed when I woke up, it was already afternoon by the time.

I slipped on some clothes heading out the door, Taylor stood on the other side, coffee in hand.

"Hey babe, you've been sleeping forever."

"Late night." She laughs a little, walking next to me downstairs. The living room was empty and I assumed the guys were out on business.

"Where's everyone at?"

"Boys are out, Marie's in the bedroom, and the whores are swimming out back."