put on my ninja vest

Original Title: 穿上我的忍者马甲

Author: 想吃炸鸡喝可乐

Link: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=5936594

Total Chapter: 73 Chapters + 2 Extras (Completed)

Reading Status: 10 Chapters (Ongoing)

Synopsis:

On the night of the Uchiha extermination, as an ordinary ninja, Ryosuke Uchiha awakened the Kaleidoscope Sharingan after being stabbed in the chest, and then he was bound by the system.

System: As long as you build ninja awareness in a different world, you can resurrect yourself and your brother, and have an eternal kaleidoscope.

So in Tokyo and Yokohama, some figures from different worlds appeared.

The God of Ninja laughed and summoned giant vines with his hands together; Ninja Shura waved his hand and summoned meteorites that covered the sky; Nine-Tails Jinchuriki spit out cannonballs that could tear apart mountains and rivers; The last descendants of Uchiha stood on top of the purple giant and attracted lightning unicorns to come to the world...

 They are ninjas, walking humanoid natural disasters.

They all belong to the same organization.

Uchiha Ryosuke, who worked so hard to manipulate the vest and let them establish a strong style, sighed. The life of ordinary workers is really difficult.

System: Ordinary wage earners would engage in unlimited monthly reading in order to complete the task? ? ? Write sharing eyes for Fu Heihui, let the knotweed Yuren become the whirlpool Yuren? ? ?

The full text is not lost, no CP

Content tags: Naruto Zongman Curse Back Vest

Search keywords: Protagonist: Uchiha Ryosuke ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Wearing a ninja vest in a different world

Conception: Only by persevering and not giving up can we live a colorful life

Comment: Male Protagonist, Naruto Vests (Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Senju Hashirama, Uchiha Madara, Senju Tobirama, Uchiha Izuna, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Obito, Uchiha Itachi, Tsunade, Orochimaru), Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen, Bungo Stray Dogs, Vest, World Travel