CHAPTER 1

What has dazai been reduced to? Asking fyodor for help? Never in a million years. But now he's climbing stairs to a balcony on a strange building. It could be a trap, but when has dostoevsky made the first move? Stepping outside, he saw the Russian who was sitting comfortably on a chair, facing the buetiful sunset.

"Lovely, isn't it?" Fyodor asked softly. The man was soft spoken anyway, but this time it annoyed dazai more then it should.

"I am not here to exchange pleasantries, fyodor"

"I am every aware, dazai" fyodor said amusement lacing his words.

His purple eyes settled on dazai's and dazai felt a wave of displeasure at what he was doing again.
Putting on a confident facade, he sighed dramatically as he made direct eye contact with fyodor.

"I need a favor," dazai said, putting his arms on the armrest on either side of the Russian, boxing him in even though he wasn't going anywhere and leaned in closer to make the Russian uncomfortable.

"What kind?"

Dazai smiled in a way that didn't reach his eyes. Clenching his jaw and pursuing his lips he continued.

"I need you to say out of my way."

"Why should I?" Fyodor asked, leaning back in his chair. "What would that do for me?"

Dazai's head dropped. He knew fyodor was going to say that and for once he didn't have something to follow up. The Russian knew that and was trying to play it in his favor. Lifting his head back up in shame, dazai swallowed his pride.

"Please"

Fyodor froze... suppressing a smile,he tilted his head to get a better look at dazai. A gloved hand came to rest under dazai's jaw, it felt painfully
condescending.

"I'm sorry? Could you repeat that?"

"Shut up," dazai hissed, one of his hands fisting on the armrest while the other grasped dostoevsky wrist.
"I'm literally begging-"

"If you were begging," the Russian interrupted smiling, he looked far too self-satisfied at dazai's distress.
"You would be on your knees"

Dazai paused, a half-formulated plan was plan was created in his mind,
sure it wasn't the best plan;but he wasn't grasping at straws here.

Dropping at his knees as the Russian requested, he settled between dostoevsky legs. Fyodor made a small noise of suprise. Trailing his fingers up the Russians thigh, dazai looked up in fake innocence.

"Please," dazai pleaded, jutting out his bottom lip in a pout.
"Please,please, please?fedya? for me?"

Fyodor regained his composure, determined not to let dazai win.
"Convince me"

Dazai grinned, propping his hands on the chair's seat he leaned up to fyodor's face angling his face untill his lips almost brushed the others, dazai's fingers traveled farther up. Palming fyodor through his pants, dazai decided to ignore the warning bells ringing in his head.

"Do I have to?" Dazai's words bounced off fyodor's lips.
"You already seem so eager."

⚠️ (UN INNOCENT DOING)⚠️

Ducking down dazai mouthed at the others c0ck through his clothes.
Fyodor let out a small gasp.
Dazai pushed the constant pleasure
until fyodor was fully erect.

"Do you accept the payment in kind?"

"If that's the only thing you can offer."
Fyodor said waving a dismissive hand as if he could care less.

even though it wasn't a complete yes, dazai tugged down fyodor's pants to expose his harden di©k.
He could probably guilt-trip the other into getting what he wants after this anyway. Giving this tip a small lick, dazai opened his mouth further. Fyodor moaned quietly and threading his hands into dazai's hair, the Russian pulled on the brown locks lightly.

Dazai moaned on his di©k after a particularly hard jerk on his hair. The vibrations on his throat made fyodor
unintentionally th®u$t deeper into his mouth. Dazai nearly choked but hollowed out his cheeks and sucked harder. The girth of fyodor's di©k hit the back of dazai's throat. Tears of pleasure threatened to spill out of his eyes.

"Your being so good for me," fyodor commented, a thumb wiping away a tear.

Dazai inwardly preened at the praise and continued. Fyodor's moans became louder his hands fisting in dazai's hair.

"Coming," fyodor gasped, tugged on dazai's hair to try and get him to pull off.

Dazai redoubled his efforts and swirled his tongue skillfully.
Fyodor's chest heaved and he came with a loud groan. Dazai swallowed the salty substance leaving miniature ecstasy shocks in his wake.

Pulling off with a Lewd pop, fyodor guided dazai's mouth to his own and chased the taste of himself. Dazai bit fyodor's lips hard and a copper taste filled his senses. There tongues danced in a filthy slide of spit,blood,and semen.

Fyodor pressed his long thin fingers on dazai's lips. Dazai looked so good like this, his cherry red lips swollen,
his hair disheveled and messier than usual, a pretty red flush painted across his cheeks traveling all the way down to where his bandages were wrapped around his neck.

"Suck," dostoevsky ordered dipping his pale fingers into dazai's mouth.

Dazai's Silvia ran down his chin and fyodor shoved his fingers forward until the other choked. Laughing slightly fyodor pulled back and reached into dazai's pants. Stroking his length slowly, dazai whimpered  and dropped his head into fyodor's shoulder.

Fyodor blew on dazai's ear and chuckled when the other man shuddered. Dazai closed his eyes, his mind going numb. The Russian picked up his pace until dazai was moaning unabashedly. After a rather loud cry, fyodor slowed down.

"What the fuck!?I'm close!" (say frick if you want to)Dazai almost sobbed,  his eyes snapping open as he leaned back to look at the other.

"Where were all those pleads from just a moment ago? why do demanding now?"

"F-fuck you."

"I don't hear a please."

Fyodor's hand started moving ever so slowly, making dazai's hips stutter forward. Dostoevsky's other arm stopped the movement. Growling dazai tried to create more friction, fyodor's tight hold on his hips made it impossible. After a minute of this torture dazai broke.

"Please let me come."

Fyodor smiled and started to go faster.

"Was that so hard?" He said, mockingly

Dazai was too disoriented to retort a witty remark. Instead he came with a wail of pleasure, slumping forward on the Russian. Fyodor retreated his hand a pressed a chaste kiss on dazai's head.
It should feel disgusting but dazai found himself caring less.

"Have you embarrassed me enough?"dazai said he should be sounding hostile but all that came out was a tired sigh.

Fyodor laughed, turning dazai's head to the side and placed another gentle kiss this time to Dazai's swollen lips.

"Not yet, moya milyi"

Dazai felt the air escape out of his lungs, last thing he saw was fyodor's wicked smile as his world turned black...