- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐭𝐡 ! 𖤐 -

✩ 𝟔 : 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐭𝐡 ✩˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚"No! How many times have I told you I AM NOT GAY!"˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚
"No! How many times have I told you I AM NOT GAY!"
˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

✩ 𝟔 : 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐭𝐡 ✩˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚"No! How many times have I told you I AM NOT GAY!"˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

SEE YOU LATER MASE! "Bye Brooke!" Zeya waved goodbye to the two "See you on the plane Cortez!" Mason yelled from the car waving goodbye

SEE YOU LATER MASE! "Bye Brooke!" Zeya waved goodbye to the two "See you on the plane Cortez!" Mason yelled from the car waving goodbye. she smiled widely before entering the house watching the car drive away.

Kyrie's mouth was wide open. he couldn't believe what he was hearing. I mean sure he did tease Malachi on to liking Zeya but he never really thought I would come true? they've been friends for a long time. He was pretty sure they both saw each other as siblings. Malachi tapped his foot nervously biting his nails. "Y-you like her?" Kyrie asked him "I don't know! okay! it's just when I'm around her...I don't know I feel different. I feel like exploding" Malachi explained whilst Kyrie just looked at him still in shock "When I'm with her, I feel like there's a million butterflies doing gymnastics in my stomach. I never thought I'd feel this way around her I..I mean we've been friends since stuck in the middle" Malachi rambled on sighing laying on Kyrie's bed in frustration. "Mal... I don't know let's be honest here, I love you bro but I don't know if Zeya likes you as in like like, like lovey dovey sorta way?" Kyrie said sitting beside him looking at him with sadness on his face. "I know...you know they're already shipping her with Mason so..." Malachi mumbled. "Ky!" Zeya's voice was heard downstairs as Malachi sat up quickly "Ky! mom's looking for you bro!" Zeya shouted finally barging in Kyrie's room seeing Malachi on the bed and her brother beside him. "Sup Kai" Zeya said sitting beside him smiling. Malachi blushed faintly which was unnoticed by the girl as she was looking at her twin brother. "I gotta go see ya" Malachi quickly got up covering his face walking out fastly. as the twins exchanged weird looks. "What's up with him? did you guys make out or something?" Zeya asked giving Kyrie a suspicious look. "No! How many times have I told you I AM NOT GAY!" Kyrie yelled making Zeya laugh "He just told me something which I cannot tell you and don't start with the 'we're twins we shouldn't keep secrets from each other' speech shit" Kyrie said rolling his eyes hitting the back of her head. Zeya only laughed even more, whining. Wondering on what Malachi told Kyrie.

"What'd he tell you anyway?" Zeya asked hitting his head with a pillow placing it on her lap after. "He likes someone and you know her quite well" Kyrie replied sighing, sitting back down on his gaming chair. "I know her? Is it Momona?" Zeya asked "No, just leave it be for the mean time Z. I think he should be the one to tell you." her brother replied in a serious tone looking at her. "Fine..." Zeya rolled her eyes putting the pillow back on his bed before going to her room. "Why is she so blind and dumb?" Kyrie mumbled watching his sister go to her room before turning back to his computer.

Fake blonde dude ⚡

Green alien 👽
hey
seen

Green alien 👽
Mal?
seen

Green alien 👽
answer meeeee
seen

Green alien 👽
did I do something...?
delivered

"Yo what the fuck is up with Mal?" Zeya asked frowning at her brother "He-..he won't answer my texts, is something wrong?" Zeya asked her
twin with a worried look. "What'd you do to him Ky" She asked again shaking her twin's shoulders "Zee I can't deal with this right now okay? just...give him space for now he has stuff to figure out" Kyrie answered her hiding his phone. "Did I do something?" She asked him furrowing her eyebrows trying to figure out what she did wrong. "No, he just needs space okay?" Kyrie smiled pulling in his sister to a hug. Zeya hugged him back nodding before going back to her room. "Man why'd you do that? You're my best friend but if you make my sister cry I'm sorry bro" Kyrie said on the phone. "Look I'm sorry like you said I just..need to figure stuff out." Malachi mumbled over the phone with his hands on his temples. "Don't do her like that Mal" Kyrie said to him "I know I know, I just...I know she doesn't like me back alright? so I need to get over my feelings for her and to do that I can't see her, or be near her" Malachi's voice cracked slamming his head on the table. "Look I gotta go I'll see you when I see you Ky" Malachi added ending the call. Kyrie sighed plopping himself on his bed staring at the ceiling.

Zeya decided to message Wanna since Malachi was ignoring her texts.

wanna be gangsta 🔨

wanna be Thames 🙄
Wannaaa
WANNAAAA
WA
NNA
nvm I'll just text jdub

wanna be gangsta 🔨
what do u want

wanna be Thames 🙄
let's film a vlog
Malachi's ignoring my texts bruh
what the fuck happened to him

wanna be gangsta 🔨
Idk
probably into u or smth

wanna be Thames 🙄
very funny
Malachi's basically like Ky dude
ANW
Vloggggg
I'm gonna be flying to North Carolina in Tuesday

wanna be gangsta 🔨
FINEEE

wanna be Thames 🙄
I'm bringing Mo and Xo cuz you're mean

wanna be gangsta 🔨
THEN I'M BRINGING WALKER

wanna be Thames 🙄
FINE
I hope ashtray goes to jail or dies

wanna be gangsta 🔨
don't jinx it dumbass
🖕🏻

wanna be Thames 🙄
🖕🏽

wanna be Thames 🙄🖕🏽