-YOUR SKIN TYPE-

Skin type refers to the inherent characteristics of an individual's skin that determine its behavior, sensitivity, and specific needs. Understanding your skin type is essential for selecting appropriate skincare products and developing an effective skincare routine. There are generally five common skin types:

Normal Skin: Normal skin is well-balanced and has a good oil-water ratio. It is neither too oily nor too dry, with small pores and a smooth texture. Individuals with normal skin typically have few blemishes and experience minimal sensitivity.
Dry Skin: Dry skin lacks moisture and may feel tight and flaky. It may be more prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Those with dry skin may experience discomfort or irritation, especially in extreme weather conditions.
Oily Skin: Oily skin is characterized by excess sebum production, leading to a shiny appearance and enlarged pores. Individuals with oily skin are more susceptible to acne and blackheads due to the overproduction of oil.
Combination Skin: Combination skin exhibits characteristics of both oily and dry skin. Typically, the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin) is oilier, while the cheeks and jawline are drier. This skin type requires a balanced skincare routine to address both oiliness and dryness.
Sensitive Skin: Sensitive skin is easily irritated, often reacting to certain skincare products, environmental factors, or even temperature changes. It may manifest as redness, itching, or burning sensations.

-How to find out your skin type-
Determining your skin type can be achieved through simple observation and evaluation. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser, pat it dry, and refrain from applying any products for at least 30 minutes or longer. Then, observe how your skin behaves:

| If your skin feels comfortable, neither too oily nor too dry, and shows no signs of irritation, you likely have normal skin.
|| If your skin feels tight, flaky, and parched, you likely have dry skin.
||| If your skin feels greasy, especially in the T-zone, and you notice enlarged pores, you likely have oily skin.
|||| If your skin shows characteristics of both oily and dry skin in different areas, you likely have combination skin.
||||| If your skin is easily irritated, prone to redness, itching, or burning, you likely have sensitive skin.