the start of nothing...

the day that Jungeun will remember for the rest of her life. the birthday party of no other than her social butterfly best friend, chuu. Chuu, oh god that girl had a crazy amount of friends. always greeting everyone in the hallway, always hanging out with someone. she's that kind of friend that knows everyone and the other way around. Kim Lip and Chuu met at their first year of highschool, they didn't click at the beginning but in second year their paths crossed and they're inseparable since then. It was time for Jiwoo's birthday, of course a huge party was on the way, Jungeun despite being a sucker for Netflix nights, wanted to be there for chuu. a few days before it, Jiwoo's friends made a group chat to buy a present for the birthday girl. after a little Jungeun saw an annoying user, her name was Jinsoul. she was spamming the group chat and asking a ton of questions, that pissed jung off. but all of a sudden she received a message, from no other than Jinsoul. she was confused why would a total stranger text her. the text said "you're so pretty" Jungeun felt a little odd, why would she say that, no-one says that to Kim Lip (well maybe jiwoo does but that's jiwoo.) she didn't know what to say in response so she just said "thank youuuu!) what's funny is that she couldn't tell how Jinsoul looked, no profile pic, no info about her, no ig posts, a total stranger. 

when she arrived at the party, there were some people already, the first person to greet her was... you know who. Lip was too stunned to speak, she thought she saw an angel. her chest felt like it was about to collapse and stop moving. Jinsoul made her feel something. but she didnt know who that was yet so she politely said "hi! my name's Jungeun but call me lip!!!" then it was time for the blonde to say something, she shrugged a tiny "I'm Jinsoul" and ran to help someone that was puking a bit in the toilet, "what a sweet girl" lip thought.