𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

OMNISCIENT'S POV

OMNISCIENT'S POV

it had been a week after the whole david and darrian high situation. for the most david thought nothing of it, he assumed that happened between most boys who were really close and comfortable with one another. but as darrian, he thought something completely different, he thought that was david's way of expressing himself to have a crush on him.

anyways, both david and ethan were currently sitting on ethan's bed as they watched instagram reels on the younger's phone. "oh na, why mad of these vids edits of us? im tryna' see some funny shit." ethan spoke. "na' word. but these edit low key fye', they making me look so fine." david said, as ethan shook his head. "nigga only saying that cause we seen like five edits of you and darrian together, fruit ass nigga."

"na' dick, what the fuck you on? them edits we seen was nun' but some luh' friendship shit, i swea' you always on some gay shit." david mugged his little brother, shaking his head in the process. "hell na' bruh, me on gay shit? neva." ethan spoke as he pushed his brother's shoulder lightly. "ight' na' push me one mo' time and ima deck yo' ass." — "deck me fa' what? it's neva' that serious."

     "na' e, you tryna accuse me on being on some fruit shit! of course it's that serious." ethan laughed, judging by how his brother got offended so quickly he knew his ass was gay, just like darrian. "hea' me out, why you so offended? why you ain't just let it go as a joke?" the sound of teeth smacking was heard from next to him.

"na' you know ion' take that joking shit lightly, i hate when a nigga tryna be funny." this nigga stay mad, can't neva' take a joke! ethan thought before opening his mouth to speak. "yo ma' heart, calm down? the fuck you on ten fa'?" he shrugged. "ion' know, but aye, i'm hungry let's go slide to darrian's or some, i know his momma cooked some." this nigga not slick ethan spoke in his head yet again.

     "mhm.. lemme' go piss real quick though." and with that he left to go to their bathroom down the hall. not surprised, but more disappointing, he left his phone unlocked. clearly not learning from the other incident that happened all because of him leaving his phone unlocked. "yo na' why this luh' nigga neva' lock his phone.. a nigga like me could neva' i got too many photos of me in dat' bitch on some slut shit." david chuckled to himself.

his focus now being on his very own phone and not his brother's. he choose to just scroll through instagram, there was nothing better to do. he was stuck just looking at people's stories with a bored look on his face. "na' why this bitch look like she suck mad dick." he smirked to himself, hearting her story in the process.

his little thot session was soon to be interrupted by the sound of a notification coming from ethan's phone. at first he was going to ignore it before glancing at the profile picture.

[nottiosama]
ihateyhu has posted a photo.

    as stated before the username wasn't what caught his attention, it was the profile picture. it was simply picture of boy whose eyes and fist were only visible in the picture. but of course, david could recognize those eyes from anywhere, those were darrian's eyes. the eyes david loved starring into, the eyes he loved taking pictures of, the eyes he loved seeing shine in the sunlight. yeah, those eyes.