9: Extra Hands

<300 Years Ago - Midway through the Mōtharian Contact War...>

Name: Alexandru
Gender: Male (Enough said, you don't need pronouns to figure that shit out)
Species: Mōtharian
Tribe: Taigon - (Mōtharians with Tiger colored skin, known to be relentless in combat)
Age: 26
Height: 7ft
Assignment: Courtroom Guard
Uniform: Stainless Silver Armor with a symbol of a gold shield with two spears behind it with a black moth silhouette flying upward with its wings spread out on the breast plate. A Helmet with a narrowed bright purple visor with a covered mouth piece.
Weapons: Two handed vertical shield carried with both left hands and a Kwan Do Halberd with (blade piece glowing white) with purple fabric tied and hanging from below the blade carried by your right two hands.

Deep within the Siberian wastelands under the control of the Lepidopteran Confederacy a conference was being held within an old abandoned building that has slight vegetation grown outside of the building known as the Novosibirsk State Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet, it's location is in the Novosibirsk Russian regions.

It was around 9pm on a snowy night.

(A/n: Because I don't have any artwork of the building or the area in my world which is like a rebuilt world after a post apocalypse I'll just use pictures of what they're supposed to look like in real life, but I'll be honest in my world it's slightly more-- 'pure gothic' with a mix of insect like infrastructure...... It's extremely difficult for me to explain...)

)

The interior has been altered to represent a chief from every greater tribe to be in the meeting

The interior has been altered to represent a chief from every greater tribe to be in the meeting. The lesser tribes attend to either observe or side with any of the greater tribes and their choices.

(A/n: It's sorta like a parliament, I think. All I truly know is that the King or Queen is allowed to observe his people during debates and can give a final verdict if he or she chooses.)

You stood tall near a courtroom door along with another guard.

You listened closely to the King who was speaking to his people.