Land of confusion

Disclaimer: this never actually happened, this story is purely for fictional purposes, characters in this story may be real people, to my knowledge, these people have never committed acts of violence.
This is purely fictional.

————————-

In the year 2023 the people of Indiana, started showing hatred towards the disabled community that lives in Indiana.

At first they banned them from schools, and after a few weeks, they banned them from restaurants, it all started in a small town in Indiana, Stevie Wonder had traveled to Indiana, because he wanted to show his support for the disabled people of Indiana.

Going to a restaurant, Stevie opened the door to the restaurant and walked inside.

"Hey buddy, can't you read? Sign says "normals only!" The restaurant owner immediately shouted upon seeing Stevie.

"I obviously cannot, I am blind, obviously that doesn't mean anything to you does it?" Stevie asked.

"GET OUT NOW!!" The restaurant owner yelled before grabbing a baseball bat.

"Computer, what is he doing?" Stevie asked into thin air.

"Analyzing, it appears that the restaurant owner is trying to beat you up with the baseball bat in his hand!" The computer spoke once it had analyzed what the restaurant owner was doing.

"I suggest leaving right now, I will not have your kind in my restaurant!" The restaurant owner suggested, raising the bat over his head.

"I suggest listening to him, you do not want to fight with people like that!" The computer spoke in its monotone voice.

Stevie slowly walked away out of the restaurant, when he reached the door, he turned back to the restaurant owner.

"I'll be back for each one of you," Stevie said ominously, then exited the restaurant.

In the detriment wasteland, a desolate and barren landscape stretched as far as the eye could see.

The ground was cracked and lifeless, with toxic winds carrying the remnants of an apocalyptic past.

Ruined structures stood like haunting reminders of a once-thriving civilization.

The air was thick with despair, and any glimmer of hope seemed to have been swallowed by the unforgiving void. It was a place where dreams turned to dust and where even the bravest souls would tremble in fear.

In the small town that Stevie found himself in there was nothing left, except a few restaurants and a few stores, other than that that was nothing else, no cars, no roads and no other buildings.

Stevie slowly walked through the waste land all around him, heading back out of the town and back into the desert.

"Computer, how many years has it been since the war?" Stevie asked.

"It has been only two years since the beginning of the war against the normals!" The computer answered.

Once arriving at the base camp, Stevie, let himself in through a set of never double doors of oakwood.

"I'm back, but I couldn't get any food, I was kicked out of several places!" Stevie spoke to nobody in particular.

A young man bounded up to Stevie and attempted to hug him.

"Jimmy, you know I don't like that!" Stevie said to the young man.

"Yes, don't like that!" The young man spoke in a monotone voice.

"Where is Ringo?" Stevie asked Jimmy.

"Not here, not here, not here. Jimmy spoke rapidly.

The young man was wearing green shorts and a red T-shirt.

Stevie, on the other hand, was wearing a cowboy outfit and a cowboy hat on his head.

"We have a mission!" Stevie said, evidently not bothered by Jimmy's repeating.

"Have a mission?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah, we need to go back out because I was confronted by a very angry restaurant owner for being in his restaurant, just because I needed food!" Stevie explained.

Jimmy didn't say anything but nodded.

"Computer why is Jimmy not saying anything?" Stevie asked after a long while of silence.

"Jimmy agrees with you, he did not say anything because he couldn't find his words." The computer spoke.

"Jimmy, I will be out for a few days on the front lines, you think you'll be  ok here?" Stevie asked once the computer had finished talking.

"Be ok here, yes!" Jimmy answered.

"Very well then, computer show me the way to the gun locker!" Stevie said.

"The gun locker is to your left and then go down the hallway and you will come to a door, open this door, and it will lead you to the gun locker, I will give you further instruction once inside! The computer spoke in its monotone voice.

Stevie started walking toward the gun locker, then he took a left and found himself in a hallway, then he put his hand against the wall to feel if there was a door there, and just as the computer had said, there was a door, Stevie opened the door.

"Now what computer?" He asked standing inside the doorway.

"Further instruction will be provided, take a shotgun and go to town square!" The computer spoke, as Stevie took a large shotgun off the wall, and slung head across his shoulder.

Then he walked out of the gun locker room, down the hall, and into the scorching desert heat. Then he made his way to town.

Where to his surprise, the restaurant owner was waiting with a gun of his own.

"Back so soon, I see!" The restaurant owner growled.

"I don't want this war, not as much as you probably do!"  Stevie said as he opened fire on the restaurant owner.

"I will kill every last one of you, if it's the last thing I do!" Were the last words that the restaurant owner spoke before dropping to the ground in a pool of his own blood.

————————-

A few weeks after the killing of the restaurant owner, the townsfolk attacked the bass in the desert from where Stevie was operating out of.

They broke down the door and attacked with full force, they wanted revenge for what Stevie had done to the restaurant owner.

They broke down the door with pitchforks in their hands.

"We will kill you all!" The leader yelled.

"Not if we kill you first!" Stevie spoke calmly as he aimed his rifle.

Then a fire fight broke out, there were no casualties inside the base, but there were a lot of casualties of the attacking townsfolk, that was all thanks to Stevie's perfect aim with the rifle, and even Jimmy joined in.

When the last man was standing, Stevie put down his rifle and said, "don't you ever come back here, because trust me you walk through this door we will kill you." At those words, the last man standing aimed his shotgun at Stevie's head, Stevie sensed the eminent danger and took up his rifle and fired killing the last man.