A Good Girl's Guide to Kidnapping (2)

At that point, the V3 gang  called the police and filed a missing persons report. After everything was done, the police told the V3 gang that they would do their best to find Tenko and the other girl that was kidnapped as well, since they suspect it was done by the same person. The V3 gang went into the living room, completely silent. When out of the blue, Himiko started to quietly sob.

Angie quickly went to her and wrapped her in a warm and comforting embrace.

"It'll be ok." Was all Angie said as Himiko continued to cry.

"T-Tenko...please be ok." Himiko pleaded.

Everyone except Himiko was silent as they watched Himiko cry, fear and worry paralyzing them.

Meanwhile, as all of this was happening...

"Ungh..." Tenko grunted as she slowly opened her eyes. She was in a chair, tied up. She started to struggle, trying to loosen it. She suddenly heard a giggle.

"Yay! Big sis is awake!" A voice cheered. It sounded familiar. And when it said big sis, Tenko eyes widened.

"Monaca?" Tenko whispered.

OK, I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT, BUT I WANTED A CLIFF HANGER AND THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOOD STARTING POINT FOR THE NEXT ONE, ILL PROBABLY HAVE IT OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW. DEFINITELY TOMORROW IF NOT TODAY.