We Are Coming.

It feels good to be in charge again, to be running a pack again. This was my calling and I have to admit I was good at my job. This pack had no chance with Evan, he was pathetic. I am here now though, I can make us great.

I guess some of the wolves in this pack don't like my leadership and have decided to runaway. Good riddance. We have no space for cowards. We have a war on our hands and we are going to win.

As I sat in my office the door swung open.

"Tiffany. I see they let you out of the cells." I smiled.

"About time. What took you so long?" She huffed.

"Maybe I just wanted to see you suffer."

"You are a bad boy." She teased as he approached me.

She walked around the desk and stood in front of me. She knelt down and began to undo my trousers. She began to lick the tip before taking me in her mouth. She sucked up and down, her movements getting faster and faster. I began to move my hips along with her, I grabbed her hair and forced it further into her mouth. I thrusted harder and harder. It felt so good. I could feel myself on the verge of cumming. I came and I made sure she swallowed it all.

I pushed her away and got up.

"What about me? What do I get?" She asked.

"You get nothing. You are only here to help me."

"But."

"But nothing. Tiffany I don't know if you have noticed but you mean nothing to me. You are here for one purpose and one purpose alone. Once that is over with. I have no use for you."

"You are a prick." She said.

"I know." I smiled.

She stormed out the room. Useless bitch. She was nothing compared to my Ari. It was a shame Ariana had to die though. It really would be such a waste.

I headed out of the office and to the garden were everyone was training. I wasn't impressed. Everyone was sloppy, I didn't see not one punch land.

"This isn't good enough." I shouted.

Everyone froze.

"What did Evan even teach you? By what I am seeing not very much. This is pathetic. I need more, no I expect more. If I don't see any improvements there is going to be consequences." I yelled.

They all just stared at me.

"Well. What do you say?"

"Yes Alpha." They all said.

I will be victorious in this fight. There will be no one of those Hunter's Moon pack members left when I am done with it.

Ariana's POV:

Around a week had passed since our meeting with Evan and everyone had just seemed to have move on. I couldn't, something still didn't feel right. It can't be that easy. It is never that easy. Xavier didn't want to hear it, he just wanted to believe that Evan had dealt with it but why hadn't we heard anything? Why hadn't he called to say Stephen was locked up somewhere. Stephen was too smart and too cunning for it to be over just like that.

I was sat with the kids trying to distract myself, I felt on edge. Xavier had just come home from the pack house. He entered the room, gave me a kiss and said hello to the kids. He looked so calm, so relaxed for someone who didn't have a clue what was going on

"You are still worried aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes I am. It can't just be over with like that. It is too easy."