|17|

( instagram ! )

@daniel.jpg

Liked by landonorris, maxverstappen1 and 417,916 others daniel3

daniel3.jpg: thirdwheel✌🏼
tagged: maxverstappen1 jaylah.dubois15
view all 9,720 comments

username The best!!👑❤️

username This is the reason Jaylah is in the sport !!

username Awhhh!!

username I love the height difference🥰

username 🙄🙄🙄

jaylah.dubois15 Cute photo, thanks🥰
> daniel3.jpg You're lucky I like you both.

username Awh!!

username Max and Jaylah >>>

username Actually hate them🙄

username Daniel the thirdwheel✌🏼

landonorris Unlucky mate🤣
> daniel3.jpg🖕🏼

username I love their relationship🥰

username Why is Max still with her ?!?

( real life ! )

Daniel, Max and Jaylah were making their way to the restaurant, they booked for. The three were occasionally stopped by fans who asked them to sign something or take photos.

Which they all did as they didn't mind it.

They eventually made it to the restaurant and got seated, away from the window near the back so fans couldn't see them if they were walking in front of the restaurant.

"You got a seat for next year, Jay?" Daniel asked. "I haven't left RedBull yet," Jaylah replied. "You are though, aren't you?" Daniel added.

"Oh yeah, I ain't staying there for another season" Jaylah replied. "You're going to Mercedes, aren't you?" Max asked.

"Yeah, I've had many meetings with Toto and all I need to do is sign the papers now. I'm just waiting until RedBull tell me I definitely not going to be driving for them next year" Jaylah said.

"Mercedes will treat you well, I'm sure George will be happy your going to be his teammate as well" Daniel added. "Yeah, I can't wait!" Jaylah said with a smile.

"George and Alex are like protective older brothers to you" Max added. "They've always been like that, ever since karting they always used to stand up for me" Jaylah said.

"That's nice of them" Daniel added. "Anyways, enough about me. What's happening with you Danny?" Jaylah asked.

Daniel and Max looked at each other, Jaylah knew they were keeping something from her. But, she had a good idea what that was..

"You're taking my seat at RedBull, aren't you?" Jaylah asked as Daniel nodded slightly. "I'm not mad, Dan. I just hope they treat you well and not the way they treated me.." Jaylah told him.

"I just feel guilty, that's why I haven't fully accepted it yet as I want to know definitely that you have a seat for next year" Daniel replied.

"I'd rather have no seat than be a in RedBull next year, the seat it all yours. Like I said, all I need to do is sign the papers at Mercedes then the seat is mine" Jaylah added.

"What if there is a change last minute?" Daniel asked. "Daniel, Lewis wants me to have his seat no one else. If they do, I don't care that I'll be out for a year I don't want to be in RedBull for another year" Jaylah told him.

"Okay, as long as your sure. I will accept it" Daniel said. "Go for it, it's all yours Danny" Jaylah added with a smile.

"Told you, all you needed to do was to talk to her" Max said to him. "Mate, whatever" Daniel added which made Jaylah giggle.

( instagram ! )

@daniel.jpg

Liked by landonorris, alex_albon and 539,103 othersdaniel3

daniel3.jpg: thirdwheel 2.0✌🏼
tagged: maxverstappen1 jaylah.dubois15
view all 12,013 comments

username They're so cute !!

username Jaylah is so pretty😍

username 🙄🙄

maxverstappen1 Thanks mate💙
> daniel3.jpg Only because I love you both.

username Awhhh!!🥰

username Max will make it up to you Daniel🤣

username Ugh!! Can't they just break up ?!

landonorris Okay, that's worse than the first one.
> jaylah.dubois15 I guess you aren't my favourite brother now..
>> landonorris NO!! I'm sorry JJ, I love you sis!!

username Lando🤣

username Get Jaylah out of the sport !!

username 🥰🥰🥰

username Such a cute couple🥰

( note ! )
More chapters on the way, almost finished the 1st half of this hook already !!