Golf cart rides

We have a golf cart and we always ride it around our neighborhood. Esp when my friends come over.

Incase you didn't know, golf carts usually only sat four people. They also weren't meant to be drove on the road.

Yet here you were, behind the wheel of a golf cart driving seven teenagers (including you) down the road.

You and Eddie where in the front, with max standing up in front of Eddie holding on to the roof. Steve and Nancy were sat in the back with Robin sitting on top of them. Where's the seventh person? On the roof.

Dustin decided to climb ON THE ROOF of the golf cart. Why? Everyone asked themselves the same thing.

But you guys were having fun. Going down the side of the road waving at every car that passed.

That is until one of the cars was Hopper.

"Shit go faster!" Eddie yelled from beside you. "I can't! I'm going as fast as I can!" You yelled back.

"This thing only goes like 15 miles an hour!" Steve yelled from the back.

There was no out running Hopper. He pulled up beside you and you stopped the golf cart. Everyone smiling at the cop before you.

"Good evening sherif  hopper." You smile at the angry man.

Hopper sighed deeply. One of those disappointed dad sighs. And pinched the bridge of his nose. You lot just continued to smile.

"What, and I can't stress this enough, what the HELL ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING?" Hopper asked calmly. Throwing his hands in the air and gesturing wildly at the scene in front of him.

"Ah. Well... you see it's really a funny story" you start to say. Until he holds his hand up signaling for you to be quiet.

"I really don't want to hear it. It's gonna be some kind of bullshit, I'm tired and I want to go home. Get Henderson off the roof and get this thing out of the road before I call a tow truck." He says.

Everyone nods there head and Eddie gets off to pull Dustin off the roof.

"Thanks sheriff Hopper. Have a good night." You say watching the man climb into his truck.

"Whatever" he mumbles, driving off. The lot of you sit in silence for a moment before max speaks up. "The arcade is only two blocks away."

So you guys take off to the arcade and play games until your one hundred percent certain Hopper is at home and far away from your golf cart.

Sorry it's really short. I had this idea while we were out riding today.