The Squirger place

Xelith tapped his fingers on the table as he watched the waitress bring him his squid burger and annethyma her fresh water.
"I still can't believe you eat this crap." Annethyma hissed looking at Xelith's squirger.
"Hey! At least I eat once a week and not once a month!" Xelith mumbled.
Annethyma took her drink as she scrolled through the tabs on her wrist-projector and yawned.
Xelith grabbed his squirger and took a large bite.
He saw Annethyma grimace at the sounds of his chewing.
"What?" Xelith said whilst chewing.
"Don't chew so loudly or talk whilst eating. It's very nauseating Xelith." Annethyma remarked with her assistive voice.
"Why on Gaia are you so mad?" Xelith said in his desperate tone.
"I'm not mad, I'm just telling you the plain truth." Annethyma scolded.
Xelith felt his face flush as he looked down flustered.
"Sorry Annethyma..." Xelith mumbled as he took another bite of his squirger but chewing with his mouth closed this time.
Annethyma took a sip of her fresh water.
"Uh, where did you say we were going after this?" Xelith asked Annethyma.
Annethyma looked up at Xelith. Although he couldn't see her eyes he knew of her piercing gaze and felt a little uncomfortable.
"We were going to see The Greater W'iixtefrel's enterance into the city, he's visiting The Greater S'oleluán, isn't he?" Annethyma replied as she looked down at her wrist-protector again.
"Oh, yeah, he is." Xelith muttered as he opened his own wrist-projector.
Xelith scrolled through some of the latest news reports..."hm...The Ulikairs rumoured to have found The Greater S'oleluán's city and planning to sabotage The Greater W'iixtefrel enterance..." Xelith read aloud.
"That's nonsense Xelith," Annethyma hissed, "how would dose repulsive sea snails find the very capital city of our species? Plus. we're the ones doing that tonight."