chapter one: pilot

I don’t  know what ‘home’ means. I’ve been adopted into a family, but that was the worst thing to happen to me. So I lived on the streets, trying to survive even when everyone hated me for being something I can't control. I was on the streets until I was ten, when these kids who ran away from the foster system decided to help me. We live in an apartment. That the others bought with money they stole from random people. The apartment manager will be letting them stay rent free, until they are fifteen and can get a job. So I stayed, and not so long after I became best friends with them. And the best part is they cared for me for who I am and not what I was born as.

I was one of the few people to be born as a demon hybrid. Demons have been outlawed in several states. Because unlike everyone else, one to two powers max. a demon is born with three powers. Tubbo and Ranboo are the first people to not be freaked out by that fact. Ranboo is an endermen hybrid,he can teleport and speak any language. Then tubbo is a goat hybrid, who can make nukes out if anything. 

Now time skip to present day! Ranboob works at a library, tubbo is selling nukes to heroes and villains. And I work at a cafe library mix place. I got the job last year when I turned fifteen. I'm now sixteen, Ranboo and Tubbo are seventeen, one year older than me. And we all are working and now paying rent, and hardly having extra money for food. But I end up giving tubbo the rest of the food I eat though so it’s not a huge problem. But what is, is the fact that tubbo is the only one allowed to cook and me and Ranboo feel guilty for not being able to help. So I do laundry and Ranboo goes shopping for us. I can't cook because I set the kitchen on fire, and Ranboo can't because he adds spaghetti no matter what. Well now you know about my life along with Ranboos and Tubbos why not tell you about my other friends! 

There is Sam who I work for, he is nice and a really good boss! And he is a creeper hybrid which is very poggers. He also gives me snacks. Apparently he found out I have been giving them to my roommates instead of eating them because he makes me eat them there and then gives me more to give to my roommates. Then there's Niki! She works at the baker's part of the cafe. She makes delicious treats, but she asks me if I want to eat them instead of forcing me to do so like sam.  She is also the nicest and bravest person I know. And then puffy! She works at the laundromat. I see her when I go to do laundry. She ends up talking to me the whole visit and every week she texts me to check up too which is really nice. And last but not least my best friends Cg5 and Slimecicle! I added them both in this section because both of their names are actually charlie. Cg5 works at my cafe as entertainment, he sings and if a song is a duet I join him because apparently I have the best singing voice out of the rest of my employees. Slimecicle is a regular I serve everyday, the only person that jokes around with me and doesn't take my rudeness seriously. These friends of mine dont know I'm a demon or have powers. All they know is I'm a cafe employee with no parents and a bright red beanie that no one has seen me without.

Now you have an idea on all my friends and life a bit better, i'll tell you about the hero and villains, sense that's all anyone talks about. The sbi aka sleepy bois inc are the biggest villain in the world, dream team biggest heroes in the world. Both groups are just absolute dickheads, citizens get hurt from the damage they caused from fighting against each other. But also the hero system is corrupted and criminals and gangs all roam free on the eastside, where I live. That's why us vigilantes patrol up there, yes i said us, i am a vigilante. It's the only time I can use my powers, I'm one of the few people that have to use at least one of these powers once a week. Because I used my powers a lot growing up to survive it is now painful to not use my power for a long period of time. And because i dont show anyone that I am a demon other than Ranboo and Tubbo no one will guess my identity, and yes I also let my horns and tail show when I'm out saving people from crime. slowly i'm trying to make demons more respected for if there is any more born.

That is a little intake on my life and I'm going to break the fourth wall real quick. You will learn more of my personal lore as the story continues. And I'm going to make sure you get the full picture on what it's like to be a little demon thee. And I will try my best to make you cry and later on decide if you deserve to have a happy ending or not! . . . huh that's too far eh whatever Tubbo. Well then enjoy your stay.