A Dying Star

"Tweek can we talk?" We're the final words that Tweek would have heard from him. Did he do something? What if it's not Craig but a zombie who was sent by the government!?

"Ngh! Sure! What's up?" Tweek fidgets with his hands. Craig sighs "I have been thinking about this for a while and I think we should break up." Tweek wasn't expecting that. Out of all the things Craig could have wanted to talk about, he wasn't expecting to be dumped by him.

"WHAT? WHY?! DID I DO SOMETHING?!" Craig shook his head." Tweek it's not that. It's that... I'm not gay and neither are you. We have been forced to be together since elementary school. We are about to be in high school. Don't you want to experience true love?" Craig gazed at Tweek with his green eyes. Tweek didn't want to stare back, he just wanted to leave. "Y-yeah. Can we still be friends?" Tweek didn't want to leave Craig. Even if Craig didn't feel the same way as he did, even if Craig didn't think their 'fake relationship' didn't mean anything to him. He just wanted to stay by his side no matter what.

"Of course, man! You are my best friend in the whole world!" Craig said, and hugged Tweek. Tweek shifted uncomfortably but gave him a soft smile. Both boys continued to star gaze and Craig would point out constellations and rant about them. It felt like another night for both boys.

They would never have thought this was going to be the last night that they were going to be friends.

Months went by and Tweek was distant. Craig and the guys were noticing that too. When they pass by the hallways, they see Tweek talking to Jason, sometimes Kevin, and other times Douglas. It was as if Tweek decided to leave them and created his group of friends. Tweek seemed to be socializing more, he became friends with Kenny and Butters and named their silly trio group 'The blonde boys". Tweek is friends with Wendy and Bebe, who were known as the gossip Queens and somehow they got along well. Tweek stopped talking to Craig and his group. It felt like they were strangers again. They made peace. What possibly made Tweek hate Craig?

"Babe!" Craig was snapped back to reality when he heard his girlfriend Annie call for him."Hey, Annie, do you need something?" Annie shook her head."No silly I just came here to ask you if you're free after school." She gave Craig pleading eyes.

"Sorry Babe but I was going to hang out with the boys tonight." Annie pouts."No fair! You always hang out with them and make no time for your girlfriend!" Craig sighs.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." Annie nods and leaves Craig's table.

"Dude, you should make time for your girlfriend," Craig groans. He has been told the same thing by his friends, especially by Token. "I know but I just said I would make it up to her," Craig argues.

"I swear one of these days she's going to dump your ass," Clyde said while eating.

"C-Clyde do y-you ever e-eat anything e-else b-b-besides tacos?" Jimmy pointed out.

"Of course I do!" Clyde said as he ate another taco. Craig got bored with whatever the guys were talking about. He gazed at Tweek, who was sitting with Jason, Kevin, and Douglas. Craig never understood why Tweek left. They were never rude to him, they treated him as family, and they would make sure he was included.

"Craig dude, are you okay?" Craig looks at them with all of them having worried looks."I'm fine looked don't worry about it." He said with his usual monotone voice."Is it about Tweek?" Craig nods.

"He doesn't talk to us anymore and I don't know why." Token looks at him."Tweek might have his reasons and we should respect them if he wants to tell us or not." Clyde cried out"Finally somebody mentioned him! He hasn't been hanging out with us at all! After we graduated middle school he left us on read and never spoke to us!" Everyone at the table nodded.

"W-what if he w-w-was gay and t-thought it would be w-weird to hang out with u-u-us?" Jimmy joked."Huh, that might be it." Token said."There's no way he's gay dude." Craig narrows his eyes.

"Have you seen the gay pin he has on his backpack?" Craig shook his head."So he is gay but what does it have to do with him leaving us?" Clyde jumped in conclusion ."Maybe he had a crush on Craig and thought it would have been awkward being around us, especially Craig."

"There's no way dude," Craig said."You could never know Craig." Token said. "Y-Yeah!" Jimmy said with a grin.

"Dude, are you sure you're not gay?" Craig's eyes widened. "I'm not gay!" Craig said angrily, ignoring the blush that was forming on his face." Whatever you say, dude." Token said with a shrug.

He's not gay...Right?