Chapter 16

THUMP!

Y/N opened his eyes and saw he was in a white void. Standing up and looking around he saw a spot that was pure black. Y/N hesitated for a moment before going to that spot.

He stared at the black spot and noticed there was a barrier separating it. Suddenly a person appeared in front of Y/N surprising him and causing him to take a step back. That person was the dark Y/N.

"Why are you so surprised?" The dark Y/N asked mockingly.

"What are you?" Y/N muttered.

The dark Y/N smile dropped before looking at Y/N with a furious gaze and punched the barrier that separate them.

"Did you forget who I am? I have been with you since the day your parents died!" The dark Y/N yelled angrily.

"That wasn't Nexus." Y/N muttered in surprise.

"It was me! Nexus hasn't realized your existence back then." The dark Y/N said angrily.

"How were you created?" Y/N asked his counterpart.

"You haven't realized it did you?" The dark Y/N smugly responds.

"Realize what?" Y/N said in confusion.

"It's no wonder you don't realize it yet but I shall enlighten you. You were supposed to be Dark Zagi's host." The dark Y/N revealed shocking Y/N.

"W-What?!" Y/N yelled in shock.

"I was created because he implemented a seed of darkness in you. The more you suffer the more the darkness grows. Eventually, that darkness grew strong enough and it created me!" The dark Y/N explained.

"I was supposed to be his host?" Y/N said his voice above a whisper.

"Shocking I know. That was my reaction too when I realized that too. I was naive back then I protected you from Zagi scheme but you abandoned the moment Nexus appeared!" The dark Y/N yelled angrily while punching the barrier.

"What does Nexus have to do with you?" Y/N asked.

"EVERYTHING!!! The moment he took interest in you he sensed me! And he sealed me away! But luckily Yuki's idiotic brother decided to infuse the power of darkness into you and reawakened me again!" The dark Y/N yelled.

"Then why didn't you let me die?" Y/N asked.

"Even though I hate you! If you die I will follow. You and I are one were only different in personalities and powers. And because of that! I can't be separate from you!" The dark Y/N yelled.

Y/N stared at his counterpart in pity while he angrily glare at him. Suddenly the barrier separating them began to crack.

CRACK!

"It looks like you've run out of energy to keep me away." The dark Y/N said before punching the barrier and shattering it.

"Now it's time I get my revenge!" The dark Y/N then walks towards Y/N.

Y/N who was still weakened was grabbed by his counterpart by the collar and kneed him in the stomach. Y/N coughed out blood and was punched in the face and sent to the ground. Y/N touched his nose and noticed it was bleeding.

"This time you will feel what it's like to be abandoned." The dark Y/N lifted up Y/N by the collar and noticed he was fading.

"No! No no no! I won't let you leave!" The dark Y/N infused his dark power into his fist and tried to punch him but he fades away in the nick of time.

"Damn it! I was so close!" Dark Y/N yelled out as the white became dark.

"Your defense is weakening Nexus it's only a matter of time before I get access." Dark Y/N muttered as he disappeared and Junis Darkness took over his place.