Chapter 04

It's currently 7:30 and Leo is still here but it's not as bad as i thought it would be. We laughed here and there and as hard as it was to admit it I did have a bit of fun hanging out with him. We talked about embarrassing moments, stupid things we've done to each other out of pure pettiness. I didn't really see him as an enemy at that moment. 

"So am I as bad as you thought?" He asked me putting his legs up and crossing them on my desk.

"As bad as I THOUGHT? Boy you literally tortured me from grades 1 to 9. But I guess now you're somewhat okay but don't take that and run with it i still hate you" I picked up my pencil and started writing trying to finish the last part of the essay. I looked up at him surprised to be greeted with his eyes. 

"You realize you've done nothing the whole time you were here?" 

He doesn't really know I got carried away and wrote most of the essay before he got here and in the first half hour of awkward silence. Science is probably one of my favorite subjects but I hate writing essays. "Oh shoot"

"How do you forget thats literally what you came for" I laughed.

"part of it" he mumbled under his breath

"What was that?" I asked him knowing fully what he said. 

"Nothing, what do I need to do for this project?" He asked me while grabbing a pen and a paper from my desk. 

"Nothing actually I finished it ." I got up to show Rodrick the paper.

His eyes grew a bit wide. He scanned the paper. "Oh woah thank you so much cause i literally had no idea what i was doing" He got up to grab his bag. I walked him to the front door and opened it. I was surprised when i felt warmth from Leo body. He wrapped his arms around me for a second or two before he let go and smacked me in the forehead. 

"See you on monday" He closed the door behind him. I watched him leave in his White mercedes.

This is the most corniest thing ive ever wrote please SKIP THIS BRO