Part 1

Taylor's POV

"Get up you faggot!" I hear my mom scream, then I felt a horrible pain on my cheek. Then i feel I shap pain in my arm. I open my eyes to reveal my
bleeding hand. I started to scream in pain.
"What was that for!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Maybe if you started not being lazy then that wouldn't have happened," she told me. I then got up and took the dreaded walk down stairs. I already knew who would be waiting for me at the bottom. of course my delinquent brother Michael just to torture me again. after his breakup with his girlfriend Mary 6 YEARS AGO he's been taking all of his hate and rage out on me,and sometimes he would torture me for fun. he used the whole basement to hurt me in any way and he did it almost the same every time. well the last step of the stairs before he would drag me down to the basement and tie me to something of just slam me to the ground. well this is gonna suck. "hey sis guess what?" He said to me. I know he's just trying to truck me so I'll go to the torture chamber.
"What Michael,"

"Torture time. my favorite time of the day," he then pulled me off the stairs and too the basement. then he covered my eyes and everything went black...
---------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed and sorry for lack of updates I have writers block Sooo yeah

Stay fabulous my fabulizers!
Asia Out!
*rolls around room in a wheely chair*