- 13 -

"Once we get out this car, they will be asking a million and one questions, don't answer any" I nodded as Rodney opened the door and Saige stepped out first

"Once we get out this car, they will be asking a million and one questions, don't answer any" I nodded as Rodney opened the door and Saige stepped out first. I could hear some of the reporters going crazy as he reached in for my hand. All we was doing was going to his photography shoot and just like Nichols predicted, paparazzi was heavy out here.

"Mr. Hartz is it true you've been seduced. Ennessey do you know women from all over would love to be in your place. Is it true—" the questions just kept coming causing me to feel a bit overwhelmed.

"Relax" he interlaced our fingers and kissed the top of my forehead as we made the walk to the photography shoot. The flashing cameras and the microphones getting shoved in front of my face was too much. Even his two bodyguards seemed irritated.

"No further questions" he called out as he opened the door for me to walk in. The cool air calmed me down some. It was way too hot for all of this.

"You okay?" He slipped his hand out of mine pressing the elevator button.

"I believe so" the doors opened as we all piled on. I looked over at one of his bodyguards I knew as Dozer giving me a smile. I gave one back as I focused my attention on the doors finally opening. A older woman who was more on the petite side rushed over.

"Ahh you made it love" I gave her a look over as she kissed both side of his face. He chuckled.

"How are you Priya" she smiled brightly as she moved her lucious black hair out of her face.

"So so better now that my star is here" she clasped her hands together.

"This is my girlfriend Ennessey, she's accompanying me today" Priya looked over as she grabbed my face with a huge smile.

"Oh my my, you are a goddess love" she spoke as she fluffed my hair. I looked over at Saige who only laughed.

"Come, we have to get you ready" she said to Saige. He nodded as she started to move quickly. I followed him towards the other side where the stylist were.

"Y'all must go way back" he nodded.

"Priya is well known, so everyone jumps to work with her. I met her when I was about 18" I nodded as we got closer to the stylist. I stepped out of the way as the other lady started talking about clothing. He ended up being shirtless with the jewelry hanging around his neck. He was promoting the collaboration they had together, so he was wearing every piece that was in his line.

"Since you are hot Bachelor, Cartier wants more sexy shoot, you okay with that love?" He nodded.

"You know I don't mind Priya" she smiled clapping her hands.

"Goody, do what you do best" he flashed a smile my way causing the heat to rise to my cheeks. I've seen his Calvin Klein shoot and might I say, I understand why the girlies be obsessing over him on instagram. Priya was commenting the whole time as he posed. I pulled my phone out taking a few pictures of him.