Nelson neumann

Ima use the same fc from last time

Scarlette rose

Scarlette pov

My game was today and i was playing first game ( Idk much about basketball) We were playing good and so far we were beating them by 10.
It got pretty intense and some girl kept trying to injure me.

I was running when the same girl pushed me out of bound and I ended up bumping into someone. Not only did I bump into someone I twisted my ankle. The boy I bumped into helped me up and I turned to him to apologize.

" I'm so sorry" I said . He looked and me and said " it's ok she pushed you that should be a foul" .
Some of my teammates came running to me and noticed I was limping. So I was subed out and the boy helped me to the bench.

The game continued and me and the boy started talking. " So what's your name" I asked him. He looks at me and says " Nelson" . I nod my head " hm my name is Scarlette , so why are you here for the game" I asked. " I'm here because my brothers game is next and we just came early" he says.

I nod my head "well you can go back to whoever you came with the game is almost over . " I'll go when the game finishes I stay here anyways" he says . " oh I just assumed since that guy over there is looking and us" i say as I look at the guy.

He turns to where I was looking and as I was about to look away the guy makes a phone which his fingers to Nelson. I guess Nelson got the hint because he turns to me and says " I think your game is over" he says . I turn to him as I was looking forward watching the game " yea I think I might go with my coach since my ankle feels better" I said.

He looks at me and hesitates to talk when he says " uh I was thinking if I could have your number to keep in touch yk" he says nervously. " sure " i said as I hand him my phone that was next to me. He puts in his number and goes back to where he was.

Time skip a couple months

No one pov

So Scarlette texted Nelson after his brothers game and they started talking and one day when they were hanging out they both confessed their feeling and coach cam asked Scarlette to join their girls team since her season was over.
THE END.

I think this one is pretty decent and I'm kinda proud of my self for this image to not be bad. Anyways if some of y'all actually read these and like them or think they need work pls pls plz tell me like I wont take it personal😭

Anyways
481 words