chapter 3

(it's probably gonna change from suzie to Susie a lot, and she will probably also be addressed as alice, too, so yea

Susie pov:

"Okay, well, our practice is done, so I'll see you later, sammy!" "Bye!" Sammy said back as he left "hey Susie?" Allison said after Norman and Sammy left."Yea?"Im kinda getting a bad feeling. Can you keep a look out for anyone new?" "Yea but nobody has come to the studio for at least a year" "I know just don't say anything to anyone especially Sammy I don't want him in his "bendy craze" again"  "Allright"

(The next day cause I want some action 😃)
Susie's pov still:

I've been keeping a look put ever since Allison said she had a 'bad' feeling cause her feelings are usually never wrong, so.. *splash* "WHAT WAS THAT?!" I heard a crying sound, but it sounded like a kids' crying..? I walk toward the sound and see a kid I crouch down."Hey..are you okay..?" "Y-yea w-where am i..?"

(BACKROUND STORY FOR.... DUN DUN DUN ✨️THE CHILD✨️ This is the morning of the day she ends up in the studiooo

✨️the childs✨️pov:

I wake up to the smell of 🍜NOODLES🍜
duck flavor, to be exact, I jump out of bed and run to the kitchen to see my sister audrey and Bendy cookin' noodles and fried eggs🍳 "hey kiddo exited to come with me to work?" "YES," I say exitedly."Do I have to goo.. I feel weird they're.." Bendy says "yes you do only because I'm not leaving you here alone."
"But -" "No buts you're going"  "finee"
We ate our noodles and got to the studio. I ran in like I was running from the cops 
"Okay, I'm gonna go into my office. You and Bendy can play somewhere in the studio. Just don't bother anyone." I explored the studio some and found a strange room down the elevator "hmm I should put the things back on the pedestals."Okay, so I did that. Ooh, a note. " it says to turn on the 'ink machine'. What's that?