V

Jake had been staring for quiet a while now, he just couldn't believe it. The girls told him that she wouldn't be here. But guess what, there she was. Standing awkwardly between Sunoo and Jungwon, looking beautiful. He watched as a third person walked up to them handing them cups. And he also saw how that same person was now looking too comfortable with her. It really took a lot of his self control not to go up to her and dropping his arm around her shoulders so the guy would leave her alone. He shook himself out of the trance and turned back to his friends.

"Dude we don't know how she got here" "I told Aera not to tell her" He smiled at them. "No worried, its all good!' He excused himself to the bathroom, and left everyone surprised as he walked away, seeming completely unfazed. The three girls showed up at that exact moment. "Who told her?" The other two girls didnt meet her eyes, and Ari assumed what had happened, but watching Jake walk away calm threw her off. It threw them all off.

"You okay?" Nuri turned to the boy, nodding. "Yeah kinda" he laughed and sat next to her. "You sure?" She laughed and shook her head. "I wasn't invited because the people hosting son't particularly like me right now." He stared at her in confusion. "What" she looked down at her cup, "never mind" They continued their chat for a while. "Do you want to dance?" She furrowed her brows at him, "I don't even know your name?" He smiled before getting up and extending his hand, "Niki, My name's Niki." She nodded before agreeing and taking his hand.

Jake locked the door behind him and stared at himself in the mirror. The look on his eyes was weird, it was off. Contrary to what everyone else thought he'd feel, mostly hurt. He felt the opposite. Jealousy and he was sure that if he were to give in he'd see red. He put his hands on the counter, and sighed. "Why are you doing this to me Nuri." He banged his hand on the marble before straightening up again. Calming down, he fixed his appearance and made his way out of the bathroom, calmly.

That didn't last long. When he was walking down the stairs to the kitchen, his vision landed on the boy he saw earlier with her. And they were dancing? In the middle of the room, and he saw red. "Jake-" He pushed Heeseung's arm out of the way and pushed himself into the middle of the room. Directly in front of the two. "What are-" He gripped her wrist and turned to pull her away, but she attempted to free herself from his grip. "Where are we going?" He ignored her, and all the questions she was asking, all he wanted now was to take her away from everything and everyone.

"Didn't you say you guys were done?" He stopped mid tracks and turned to the younger boy. "What are you saying to me? Shouldn't you be off somewhere sipping apple juice with your HotWheels?" The people around them snickered, Jake knew he maybe shouldn't have said that, but at the moment he was not having so much self control. Seeing Niki speechless he gripped Nuri's wrist again and left the house.

Once they were far enough from the party, he let her go and sighed, rubbing his hands over his face. "What are you doing here Nuri?" She couldn't say anything, she couldn't look him in the eye either. "Sunoo told me-" Jake turned to her, "I don't care what Sunoo told you. Why were you with Niki." She scoffed slightly. "We aren't dating Jake, you can't tell me who I should hang out with or not." She spat the words at him, he was making it hard for her to feel bad. "I still love you and I know you do too, so I will do everything I can to win you back."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 680

Okay!

So probably the shortest chapter I've written, but the progression goes very slowly. So Jake handled this situation perfectly...... until he went into the bathroom and lost it. Also I wanted to talk a bit on the maknae line. So Jungwon was in Heeseung's story. Jungwon is his assistant. Niki was in Heeseung's story as well, and if we didn't know, is his little brother. And now Sunoo was in Jay's story as his assistant. So yeas, now everyone is here! Another thing, what went on with Nuri going off on Jake like that?

Stay Safe :)

~K