2 - 🔞

(A/n: This part is a very long part, one where I wish that dreams could become real. Make sure to follow me everyone)

CODE:

Y/n: your name

Y/gf/n: your girlfriends name

Y/m/n: your mothers name

Y/f/n: your fathers name

04/04/23
Gxg

Reader POV:

Today was the day that my girlfriend was coming to visit me. She hasn't been able to because of her being so busy with work. She finally was able to take time off from work. She hadn't told me about it but she had mentioned that if she were able to get time off from work then she would come and see me. I was asleep when I got a phone call. I didn't read who was calling before I picked up the phone "hello..." I say sleepily. "Good morning baby" she says over the phone. I rub my eyes trying to wake up "morning" I say softly. She smiles "guess what my love" she says to me. "What?" I ask. "I am able to take time off work and I was hoping to come and see you" she says. I shot up in shock "Y-you want to come and see me......really?" I ask. "Yes baby unless you don't want me to" she says with a hint of sadness. I shake my head realizing that she can't see me "I didn't say that I just didn't expect you to want to. When will you be coming? How are you getting here? How long will you be staying?" I start to ask her a bunch of questions, not being able to keep my excitement to myself. She laughs lightly "babe calm down...I was hoping I could leave soon and be there by tonight. I will be driving to you and I'm not sure maybe I will stay until my holidays are done. I want to spend as much time with you as I can" she says. "I-umm tonight? You'll be driving? Are you going to be safe? You want to stay here for the whole time?" I ask. "Yes baby tonight. I always promise to be safe. Yes I told you I want to spend as much time with you as I can" she says smiling. "Then that's perfectly fine with me. You'll just have to let me know when you're close by so I can have the front door unlocked and I can make sure to have something ready for you to eat" I say as I put my phone on speaker and stretch not realizing a small sound escaped my lips. "Baby keep making those sounds and I might just have to eat you for dinner" she says with a smirk. I feel my cheeks heat up "I-I'm sorry I didn't know I did that" I say nervously. "Don't worry baby I like those sounds. How about you do what you need to do before I'm there because when I get to you I'm not letting you go. You're mine until I have to go back" she says. "I thought I was always yours" I say to her as I bite my lip. "You're always mine. Stop biting your lip babe that's my job" she says. 'how did she know I was biting my lip?' I ask myself. "I'll go and do what I need to" I say trying to avoid what she said. "Okay i won't forget to message you. I love you see you soon baby girl" she says smirking. "I-I love you...daddy" I say smiling before quickly ending the call. I get up off my bed and go pick out some cute clothes for the day. I realize that I forgot to tell my girlfriend that i was having my parents over for a couple days. I quickly send her a text.

Me: hey baby I forgot to mention that my parents are coming down for a couple days. They will be here tomorrow afternoon...Is that okay?

My love❤️: yes that's perfectly fine my love. I haven't seen them in a while. It would be nice to see them and catch up with them.

Me: okay please drive carefully

My love❤️: I will baby

I put my phone on the bed and continue to look for clothes. I put them on the bed for when I am done with my shower. I grab my phone and go into the bathroom, starting up the shower and setting it to the right temperature. I start to undress until I am left in my bra and panties. I smirk and take a cute but sexy mirror selfie and send it to my girlfriend 'can't wait to see you daddy'. I take my undergarments off as I get a text and a picture of her hand on her leg. I blush and read the text.