11. Dare

Sitting in the big living room with your friends and your husband you all were just looking at the television screen looking uninterested as ever. It was Taehyung's idea to watch an old school romantic movie and here you all were getting bored because it was boring.

Sighing loudly, Jimin got up, grabbing everyone's attention. "Fuck you Taehyung this shit is boring af let's play truth and dare." he said and jungkook and jin were first ones to agree. "I agree this is boring." said jin before whining about the movie.

Pouting Taehyung did a small fake cry but still agreed to it as all of you sat in the living room with a bottle in between. You and jungkook sat the exact opposite of each other. Throwing  wink at you, you looked at him in disbelief not knowing what was wrong with that man. 

"Ok let's start." namjoon uttered spinning the bottle which landed on taehyung. "Why me?" he said while whining. "Truth or dare kim?" namjoon asked him as he thought for a while before answering 'dare' everyone howled giving ideas to namjoon for the dare. "Ok so now twerk for us." he said as taehyung choked on his drink.

"No way." he said. "Do it or drink alcohol." he sighed getting up as jungkook cheered, spanking his ass as you and jimin laughed loudly seeing his face. Soon taehyung completed his dare with a red face as he sat down. Again spinning the bottle it landed on jimin. "Choose jim. " "Dare." he spoke confidently.

"Ok give someone a lap dance." jimin smirked but then recalled the question and looked at everyone with a betrayed face. "You did dirty to him jin." you said as everyone laughed while jungkook just admired you while you smiled and laughed. Soon jimin got up and took a look at everyone and proceeded towards taehyung as taehyung got up running away.

"Tf bitch not me." he said while running for his dear life. "You are my soulmate come on just once." he said running after him as you all just cheered for them. Soon taehyung agreed witha disgusted face and sat as jimin put on a sexy song and did his challenge. Once again the bottle was spun and this time it landed on you. "Dare." you spoke.

"Make jungkook moan." yoongi spoke camly as you looked at him with wide eyes, so did jungkook. "Now you are doing dirty to y/n." jimin said while laughing only to earn a smack from you. "Come on how hard it could be huh." jhope spoke teasingly as you sighed getting up. Walking towards jungkook he looked at you, intensely holding am eye contact.

Leaning his frame backwards he king of spread his legs knowing what you can do. You went up to him and took a seat on his lap as he was quick enough to hold you by your waist. Leaning towards him you attached your lips with his and heard growls around the room. Namjoon and jin closed their eyes looking at you both. Yoongi cherred loudly along with jhope.

While taehyung and jimin recorded you both. Pulling out of the kiss you attached your lips to his jaw making him throw his head back. "Come on y/n you can do it." namjoon cheered. " It's just a moan." jimin reminded. Trailing your lips down to jungkook's neck right above his mole, you pressed your lips there and sucked, earning a growl from jungkook.

Creating a hickey and getting three moans from jungkook you looked at him and knwe he was turned on because your lips on his body were enough to get him hard. "Good job y/n only you can make him moan like." taehyung said fanning himself as you blushed getting up from his lap. Jungkook quickly pecked your lips while blushing too. 

The bottle spun once again and landed on jungkook as he whined. " Truth or dare?" jhope asked. "Dare." he said sighing. Hobi whispered somethingg in jimin's ear as jimin got up, going to both of your bedrooms. Soon he came back with a pair of handcuffs in hi hands. Everyone was confused as to what hobi was up to until he spoke, shocking everyone at his choice of dare.

"Jungkook you'll be cuffed with y/n for the whole night." he said, making choke on air as you whined. "Why me it's his dare." "And you're his wife." jin said. Getting both of you and jungkook he cuffed your right hand with jungkook's left hand as you both looked at each other pouting. "Now they don't have to contemplate who to cuff tonight." jimin said, earning another smack from jin for being so nasty.

For the game you both sat together and did your dares while being cuffed. Soon some of them slept and some were tired. Everyone's energy was down as jungkook quickly picked you up, making you squeal. Placing you on the floor you heard someone locking the door as jungkook looked at the door and knew it was one of the members who locked the door. He looked at you as you sighed at their mischief.

"Looks like we just have to enjoy each other tonight." he whispered. "And I would like to feel your lips on me again Mrs. Jeon." he said leaning in and placing his lips on your. Placing his on yours he started walking ahead as your reflexes made you walk backward. Your calves met the bed's edge as you and jungkook fell on the bed with him on top still having his lips locked with yours.

Pulling out you supported your body on your elbows moving back on the bed as jungkook stayed still at his place. He started kissing your feet up your calves and thighs. Placing a feathery kiss on your bud he moved upwards as his chin made contact with your stomach, ribs, cleavage as you threw your head back once you felt his lips travelling your throat and up to your lips.

Kissing you yet again you moved your hand up as jungkook's hand tagged along the side effects of being cuffed. Placing one of your habds on his neck and another on his shoulder you kissed him back. Being cuffed is not going to make you both not show your love towards each other.

Kissing down your neck jungkook started leaving a trail of hickeys all over your exposed chest and neck as you couldn't help nut moan at the pleasure. Ripping your top along with your bra you gasped. "Jeon-" you were cut off by him. "How am I supposed to take it off you when we are stuck like this." he said referring to your hands.

He somehow got rid of his shirt too and soon you both were naked under the sheets while jungkook was kissing you. Pinning your hands above your headhe looked at you but the sight excited him more when he looked at both of your hands cuffed together with the silver handcuffs which looked sexy wrapped around your hands.

Smiling to himself he looked at you asking your consent to go forward which you gladly gave. Pushing his length inside you he heaved out a sigh feeling your warm walls wrapped around him which was enough to send him to the edge. He held your cuffed hand in his and started ritting his hips forward.

"F.faster ahh." you moaned loudly as he increased his pace, groaning as you were clenching on him hard. "Fuck baby you are so t.tight fuck." he breathed out feeling himself lose his mind. Pushing him on the bed you sat on his dick as he looked at you shocked.

Placing one of your hands on his stomach you started riding him as the other hand which was cuffed, you placed it beside jungkook pinninh him down making him moan feeling hot. Jungkook pulled you forward kissing you hungrily as you moaned in the kiss.

"Oh g.god jungkook fuck." he growled making you throw your head back. Wrapping your legs around his waist you pulled him closer. He brought your hands to his mouth kissing the handcuffs and then your hand. You both were nearing your orgasms as jungkook moved his hips faster. "Oh gosh baby I'm close so close fuck." 

Dropping his head on your shoulder, you both helped each other orgasm as jungkkok's tired figure dropped upon you. Breathing heavily you both stayed silent for a minute until jungkook spoke. "That was amazing." he breathed out as you chuckled "indeed." he fell on the mattress as your hand tagged along his.

Jungkook giggled pulling your hand as you landed on top of him. "We should go for a round two." he explained teasingly to which he had you blushing. "It's quite late we should sleep now." "So what I can stay up all night and fuck you till the daylight." he said making your eyes go round. "Get away you needy bitch." you said pushing him on the bed and trying to get away only to get pulled back due to the cuffs. 

Jungkook laughed at your cute efforts but thanked his friends for giving him this dare and yeah you both ended up fucking till daylight.