Dead girl walking

"Veronica? What're you doing in my room?"

"Shh..."

The two were looking directly at each other. The drunken Veronica spoke her plan to JD.

"Sorry, but I really had to wake you. See I decided I must ride you 'til I break you!"

The male's face turned red. Despite only meeting her hours ago, he was willing to do it with her.

"Heather says I gotsta go, you're my last meal on death row! Shut your mouth, and lose them tighty whities! C'mon!"

JD slowly started to remove his boxers, revealing his erect cock. Veronica couldn't help but get wet at the sight of it. She started to unbutton her blazer as she sung.

The female started to give JD a handjob whilst she told him that he was "beautiful."

"Let's make this beautiful!

"That works for me! Whup-"

The two were making out. Once they finally separated their mouths from one another, a string of saliva was connecting them. They both shared looks of lust. JD removed his shirt and Veronica was now wetter than a water park.

They brought themselves on the bed. JD made the bold move of spreading Veronica's legs wide apart, and sliding his meat into her cunt.

"YEAH~"

He continued to fuck her while the two sang. After a few seconds, Veronica sat up and was now pinning JD to the bed.

"No sleep tonight for you, better chug that Mountain Dew~"

"Okay, okay-"

"Get your ass in gear, make this whole town disappear!"

"Okay, okay!"

"Slap me, pull my hair-"

Just as she said that, JD did what she asked. She grabbed his hands and forced them to squeeze her breasts. The moment she made his hands take off her shirt was the moment JD released his load in her. The feeling of the hot semen filling Veronica up made her yell in pleasure.

"LOVE THIS DEAD GIRL WALKIN'~"

Whatever was left of the clothing on Veronica got tossed to the floor. The duo explored many positions and styles. Veronica ended up swallowing a little less than a gallon of sperm that night.