Little Luggage

𝐒𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬•••

𝐇𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐓?!!!

𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠,
𝐘𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭...

ᰔᩚ𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠ᰔᩚ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"I don't think you realize that plants are different in some countries Koku."

"I know....that....well....enough. We're looking for.....velvet....Purple flowers....with....a...yellow......center." "We've been looking for those for hoursssss. Its nearly morning. Can't we come just call it a night and start the search again tonight?"

It was currently 02:57a.m. and the sky had started to collect a blueish color to it. Since it was the middle of January, spring season washed over slowly due to the terrible state of the earth in the past couple of years but the lightening of the sky was always at 2 a.m. no matter what. All throughout the year, the sky would lighten up just by a eensy weensy bit. I guess that's just how the sun wanted to do things after it ended its contract with the North and South Pole.

"The sun....will....only...fully...rise....3 hours...and 23 minutes from now."

"OK yeah that's a lot of time, but Ohhhh myyyyy goshhhhh I'm tired. I need some sleep. We've been doing this for three nights now it needs to stop." She cried out.

Yes.
For 3 nights, Kokushibo and Y/n would go out after she'd had dinner, look around for some flowers or anything they thought would be useful, then they'd return before the sun came up, and Y/n would sleep though out the entire morning and get back to her duties at noon.

'He's so persistent. I don't know if its annoying or encouraging. But it looks like he's happy when I share random stories about me and my chaotic life whenever we're looking for stuff so its not all that bad.'

"Eat." He says holding up the flower he was looking for. "Nom nom nom" Y/n eats the whole thing without hesitation and smiles sweetly at the taste. "Its so sweet. It takes like candy~" she drooled. Not long after, she starts coughing harshly at the aftertaste. "ITS FOUL!"

"We're....done......for now. Let us....go." Kokushibo said. "Bro seriously!?? Is that all you wanted to do. My precious sleep...oooooh my precious sleeeeep." Y/n whined. She had every reason to be whining at the moment since she had a meeting to get to at 1:00pm. If she didn't get enough sleep, she just wouldn't be able to survive a single SECOND...with those creepy old parliament men. This is when she dreaded the life she lived the most.

Returning back with slow steps, someone tries to start up some conversation, but he just can't seem to get any words in. They walk for what feels like forever, the loud sound of cicadas ringing in Y/n's ears as they get through the insect infested part of the forest. Kokushibo noticed her irritated state and decide to question her on it. "Wh-"

"SHUT UP! COULD YOU GET ANY LOUDER YOU DAMN BUGS!" she yelled furiously. Kokushibo just looked to her in disbelief as she displayed a joyous expression, arms folded and the cicadas now silenced.